My Date's Cousin

Started by Monica Mardain · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
"Just one more step, darlin'," I said as Kyra teetered on the edge of the stairs. After she'd spoiled my plans for the evening I was almost of a mind to let her fall.

All I wanted was to get halfway drunk and fuck my brains out. Instead, the girl I'd expected to be giving the high hard one tonight had misjudged her drinking stamina and had vomited all over herself and the bar. At the moment, she neither looked good nor smelled good. I leaned her against the door while I looked through her bag for her keys. She mumbled incoherently.

When the door unexpectedly opened, she fell through the doorway, flopping onto the floor inside with a thud. If she had been sober enough to tense up, she might have broken something; as it was she slapped the floor like something boneless. I looked up in surprise at the person who opened the door.

A man stood there in boxer shorts and a t-shirt. He was lean with short, styled blond hair. He stood over Kyra and sighed. "Oh, not again!"

I introduced myself, curious about who the strange man was in my date's apartment.

"I'm her cousin, Leslie. Call me Les."

I stepped over Kyra so I was on the inside. Les and I each lifted a floppy arm and dragged the rest of her through the doorway.

"Can you give me a hand?" Les asked. He really meant could I carry her to her bed. He was small and slight with a feminine figure; I doubt he could have lifted Kyra, petite as she was. I picked her up, followed Les to her room and set her down on the bed. I left the room for Les to cover her up. She was not waking up anytime soon.

I stood in the living room by the front door. I had no real reason to stay; after all, even though I saw her safely home, Kyra was not my responsibility. On the other hand, leaving without saying goodbye felt abrupt, maybe rude. I might want Leslie's goodwill down the road; if I tried to date Kyra again, he could remind her that I had acted the man of honour.

Les came through to the living room and sighed. "That girl, I just don't know about that girl."

"Does she do this a lot?"

"No, this is nothing. Sometimes I have to go out and find her sleeping in a doorway."

"She likes her fun."

"She likes her booze."

I couldn't argue with that. Booze didn't seem to like her much though.

"Say, you look alright," Les said. I didn't know what he meant at first. "Alright to have a drink?"

The hour was late. The night was too far advanced to find any fresh pussy tonight. What the Hell, I thought, why not have another drink? I nodded.

"Bourbon, Scotch, Rum?"

I took a Scotch, neat. Les led me to a couch and told me to have a seat. When I fell into the comfortable sofa, I suddenly realized how much I had to drink earlier in the evening. I was tired. The lounge seemed to swallow me whole.

Les settled in beside me with his back to the armrest and his legs crossed so that he was facing me. He was talkative enough for both of us. Where do you live? What do you do? That sounds interesting. He was good at small talk, and he was good at refilling your glass so quick you couldn't stop him.

"Isn't that refreshing after a hard work day? And after a disappointing evening?"

I started to remark upon the drink, which was good, but then I realized he had alluded to my evening with his cousin.

"It wasn't all bad. We had a good time dancing."

"But this isn't how you planned to end your evening, was it?"

"No." The alcohol had loosened my tongue.

"I bet you had some preconceptions about what you would be doing about this time of the night?"

"I didn't have any expectations." I didn't want to insult Les by giving him the impression that I thought his cousin, Kyra, was an easy skank.

"Oh, come on," Les insisted. "Don't tell me you don't know her reputation."

I knew one other guy who had been with her, and he said she sucked like a Hoover. But that was one guy's opinion of her; it didn't constitute a reputation as far as I was concerned. I denied all knowledge of Kyra's reputation to Les.

He laughed. "You haven't been reading the bathroom walls in the bars downtown."

I pursed my lips in frustration. I could have been balls deep in that famous pussy by now if she hadn't drunk so damned much. My balls ached with disappointment; Kyra had given me boners a couple of times earlier that evening swearing that she would take care of me later. Now she was in no condition to keep her promise and I was sitting here with an itch between my legs.

"One of the testimonials claims she likes it in all three holes. Another proclaims that she will lick a man from asshole to cockhead."

I visualized my cock in Kyra's holes and imagined her licking me back and front below the waist. My cock twitched in my pants and Les definitely saw it happen.

"Poor thing, you're missing out, aren't you?"

He put a hand on my leg. With this much alcohol in me, I didn't bring up this boundary violation. The warm fingers began to squeeze my thigh. I didn't protest, but turned a little in my cushions and looked at him. He was looking back watchfully, gauging me.

"It must be very frustrating," he said.

I grunted back in agreement. I was beginning to see through the alcohol haze and I had an inkling of the direction this was taking. Normally, I would have been out of there in a shot, defending my masculinity and my sexual identity. Right now, under the influence of alcohol and sexual excitement, my judgement was impaired perhaps.

Les leaned over until his face was right above mine. He looked me in the eyes. I saw my need reflected there.

"Let me give you some relief," Les said.

I didn't think but I nodded. Les grinned and immediately slid off the sofa as if all his bones had disappeared. He quickly gathered himself up and knelt between my legs. He took his t-shirt off. His chest and armpits were hairless. He tossed the shirt to one side. Then he leaned in and unfastened my pants. I lifted my ass off the coach to help him pull off my pants and underwear, exposing me. I took off my shirt and discarded it because it felt silly to have my chest and shoulders covered when I was naked from the waist down. I was completely naked. I felt vulnerable.

Les giggled at the sight of my cock and balls. That sound might have bruised my ego if I didn't see his face. His laugh was of pure delight, like a child with a new toy. An instant later, I was the one smiling; he had fallen on my cock like a bird of prey. He had taken my whole dick in his mouth and was slobbering all over it, massaging it with his tongue, humming and moaning, adding to the vibrations shivering through my cock.

I had never had a blowjob like this before, and I had experienced quite a few in my time.

I groaned with pleasure as Les continued lapping at my privates. His wispy fingers danced over my cock while he serviced my balls with his mouth. Warm breath wafted over my genitals. Groaning, I lay back into the couch and succumbed to the ecstasy Les' mouth inspired.

A self-conscious voice scolded me for taking a hummer from another man. It was gay. The louder voice in me was the one that was gasping with elation. I couldn't care less if it was gay; I was writhing with a rapture beyond any I'd ever experienced before.

Les was skilled. His tongue mastered the pleasure centres of my cock with ease. Those long, dainty fingers with their short sharp nails electrified where they touched or scratched. He sucked with gusto, putting his back into his work, bobbing his head up and down over my dick with a consistent rhythm. I put my hands on his head and held on for dear life.

I would've come then and there, but Les discontinued his ministrations, stood up and stripped off his shorts. His hairless five-incher stood at full attention, its tip wet with desire. He bounded out of the room and down the hall, leaving me to feel very open and exposed. He was back almost instantly with a jar of lube. I hoped he didn't have the wrong idea. I was willing to fuck, not to be fucked.

Les had no illusions. He bent over with his ass facing me as he lathered the lube into his butthole. Then he turned around and produced a condom.

"No latex allergies?" Les asked.

I shook my head in the negative. My penis remained at full erection and Les easily sheathed it in the condom. Then he gave my enveloped cock a slathering of lube before throwing the plastic jar aside.

Lucky bastard, I thought about myself. I am going to get laid tonight after all. It didn't matter that it was this petite, blond man since the petite, blond woman was out of the running.

Les pressed my legs together, making sure not to pinch my cock and balls. He put one knee on either side of my thighs and snuggled in close. His cock touched my belly and I saw him shiver. I shivered too as he began lowering his ass into my crotch. My dick was prepared to meet the sphincter that descended toward it, and almost on contact, Les' asshole yielded to my steely organ. He gave his ass to the full length of my cock in a single stroke and sighed. The ease with which we accomplished this union told me that Les was well-practiced in man-sex.

"Okay, baby," Les said. "I'm going to ride you now like you've never been ridden."

"Giddyap," I said, slapping his ass for emphasis. I was as intoxicated by the tight grip around my cock as I was by the alcohol I'd been consuming all night. He laughed at me even as he started rocking his hips over my lap, up and down the full length of my shaft. He put his hands on my shoulders to keep his balance. The motion was slow at first, but as the sensations increased, his tempo became more urgent. He was rocking me with his ride and I could feel my penis being caressed, massaged within his bowel. We began grunting in time to the rhythm of our fucking.

"Unh... unh... unh..."

This whole time, Les' cock was rubbing against my belly, any friction against my dry skin and body hair cancelled out by the snail trail of pre-cum leaking steadily from his penis. I wasn't bothered by this as I was currently in Heaven.

My cock was electrified by the grip of Les' asshole. The lube made the hot passage feel silky and wet. The tightness continued to surprise me. The sensations that shot through me were beyond elation. I was very close to coming.

One thought occurred to me. When I was fucking a woman, I always made it a point to make her come first. This was partly because it made me feel good to make her feel good. It made me feel like the powerful lover that bestows an orgasm to the worthy. And if I'm honest, giving the woman an orgasm was more likely to lead to a second roll in the hay at a future unspecified date. A bachelor had to keep as many options open as possible.

What about tonight? Was this an option I wanted to keep open?

Fuck, yes, I thought as Les varied the pace a little by grinding his ass down on me, sending shots of delight through my cock and into my whole body.

Fuck, yes.

So I decided to hold off my orgasm until after his.

I lifted the lean and petite man easily off of my lap, and he stared at me with lust as I repositioned him on the couch, laying on his back. I slapped his knees apart and he grinned up at me. I poised myself between his legs. Now it was my turn to fall on him, my cock finding his ass instantly like I knew what I was doing.

I pumped him, making sure my belly ground against his cock. I could feel the stiff member sliding back and forth over my abdomen. I increased the speed with which I was fucking him gradually and within a couple of minutes I was getting close.

I could tell Les liked what I was doing too. I don't know much about gay sex, but even I had heard there was a pleasure centre up the ass, home of the male g-spot, the prostate, and by the way Les was moaning, I figured I was hitting it.

"Please... God... Don't... Stop..."

I didn't stop.

Les was close to weeping with pleasure as he pecked and licked at my chest and my neck. He bestowed me with long lingering kisses. I let him do it, but I had no desire to reciprocate.

What I did desire was fucking. I continued to pick up the pace and Les' slippery cock seemed to stiffen against my abs before he screamed "God, yes!". I felt the hot semen erupting against my skin and I felt the aftershocks of his orgasm in his anal sphincter. His bowel rippled and kneaded my moving cock, rubbing me beyond the point of no return.

"Aaaaaaahhhh..."

I pulled my cock out of his ass and stripped the condom off just in time to shoot my load all over Les' belly and chest. One string of cum landed on his cheek. He instinctively licked his lips, catching a small glob of my baby batter in his mouth.

As we came down from our orgasms together with a lot of heavy breathing, Kyra stumbled into the room, clearly still drunk.

"Who's that yelling?"

She was wearing only her bra and panties, exactly how Les must have stripped her down for bed.

Kyra turned and looked over at the couch where she saw two naked men: her cousin on his back with a look of dazed contentment and me kneeling between his legs with a twitching cock. She instantly knew who had been yelling and why. Second date prospects with Kyra were not looking good this moment.

"You son of a bitch, you did it again!" Kyra scolded Les. "You faggot, you fucking little queen! You stole another one of my boyfriends!"

"I was just picking up your slack," Les answered back. "Somebody had to save him from blue balls, you cocktease."

"You've done this before?" I asked Les.

"Well, my name is on a few bathroom walls too..." He winked and we both grinned despite Kyra.

"And you..." She was looking at me. "I didn't think you were a queer! That's the kind of thing that ought to be shared on the dating circuit."

That alarmed me. A girl with a reputation was well-placed to spoil someone else's. I started to defend myself but Les whispered to me not to worry about it.

"She's still completely drunk, and knowing her she'll take her sleeping pill before she goes back to bed. That combination will make tonight a complete mystery to her. She won't remember a thing. I've seen it happen a dozen times."

It didn't cost anything to hope, so Les and I hatched a plan.

In the morning, Kyra and I woke up beside each other in her own bed.

"Good morning," Kyra said, favouring me with a deep kiss.

Les had been right. Kyra remembered me from our date, but everything else after she started drinking was forgotten. She simply accepted the appearance that we had gotten shitfaced, came back to her place and fucked. She even accepted that she had been the one who had given me those fresh hickeys adorning my neck and chest. (Les and I would be having a talk about those.) The only part that confused her was that she was still wearing her panties and bra. I didn't let it trouble her for long; a few minutes later her underwear was hanging over the bedside lamp and the headboard of the bed was banging against the wall, where I imagined Les listening to us.

After I'd secured my reputation by inflicting multiple mind-blowing orgasms on Kyra, and receiving a few for my trouble, I let her go back to sleep.

She had been almost as good a lay as her cousin.

As for Les, we had another round while Kyra was sleeping, after which I was spent. When I dressed and went home, I had Les' number in my phone as well as Kyra's.

Who would I message first?
Reply to this topic