Want to see my big Rig?

Started by Monica Mardain · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
I was traveling through Tennessee. I needed gas and I wanted something to drink and a snack. I pulled into a Truck Stop. The lobby was large and had many items. It was like a mini department store. I was making my way back to the sodas and I saw him. He stood 5'10" tall, brown hair, blue eyes, he had a little tummy although he was not overweight and a light stubble for his beard and John was his name.

John was 47 years old to my 35 years of age. He noticed I had on an Major League baseball shirt. John wanted to know how the team fair this year. I said I'm not sure, but I hope they do well. He was not pushy but he continued. small talk following me around every where I went in the store. John said he had dropped a load and was waiting for a call from the office to get a new load to a new destination. John followed me to the register. After I checked out. John wanted to know if I would like to see his big rig. I grinned.

We walked toward the truck and his hand would brush up against my ass. I was getting excited. It was tight quarters in between the trucks, the parking lot was full. I had been inside some big trucks before, this was one was much nicer. It had every amenity possible. It was made for comfort during long hauls. Of course it had a sleeper, tight space with lavish cushions and pillows. It had a good sound system and CB radio. He put on some music. He wanted me to try out the sleeper. He had a sheepish grin on his face. John wanted to know if I had ever been in a sleeper before, I told him I had not. He starts kissing me and putting his hands all over me. Pulling me up against him, he grabbed my ass, pinched my nipples I moaned as he was rubbing my cock through my pants. He let me know he was a top and he loved to cop a feel.

I noticed the bulge in his jeans it kept getting bigger and bigger. John undid his jeans and when he pulled off his underwear it leaped out of them. It was the largest cock I had ever seen. It was 12 inches long and had a 4 inch girth. I was eye level to his manhood. I had a hard time opening my mouth up that wide to suck him. I also was using hand job and sucking at same time.

This went on for several minutes he started moaning I got some precum and then he shot a huge load in my mouth. I've never had that much cum, it was running down my cheeks.

He grabbed some lubricant, he was putting it on his cock and in my ass. I let him know that I haven't had one that big inside me. John was gentle and we would go slow. He wanted me to relax. He gave me Tequila to drink. I was feeling mighty fine about now.

It felt huge he was gentle pushing a little and then stopped. John applied more lube. He was used to this because of his size. John said just relax, I told him the Tequila will get me relaxed. He pushed it hurt and then it began to feel good. John began to pumping in and out getting a little faster Before I knew it I shot my load. He kept pumping and we worked up a sweat. John had a huge load of cum that seemed to go for an eternity. John filled me up and it was coming out of my butt hole.

It was a lot of work and took time to get his large cock inside me. I was wondering if I was able to hold something that big. I knew if I didn't do it with him I might not get another chance of one that size.

We would meet at the Truck Stop every now and then. He was always good for three or four massive loads of cum.

His phone would ring and he would be off to another destination. He said he had a load going to St Louis. I let him know he had already had given me a load. John had assured me as long as I would meet him, There would be more loads like that as long as I would meet him. I got cleaned up.

We have met several times since then. Meeting in the same general area. We still take our time and enjoy each other. He loves my size and I love his massive cock. Im glad it is a few weeks in between visits it give me time to heal up. I have always been glad to see his big rig coming.
Reply to this topic