Out of Sight Out of Mind

Started by Monica Mardain · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
Gloria approached the woman sitting at the bar and said, "Hi, I'm Gloria. I'm wondering if I can talk to you for a few minutes. "

The woman grimaced. "I can't talk to you now. Come back at 10.30 when I'm finished for the night."

At 10.30, she said, "I'm sorry. I'm exhausted. I can't talk to you right now. Here is my number. You can come over tomorrow night to my place. See you. Bye."

The next night, "Hi Gloria. Nice to see you. My name is Jesse. Come in."

"Hi Jesse. I just had to talk to you. I was in the bar a few nights ago and I saw you behaving strangely and I wondered what was happening. The barman told me that you'd be back on Saturday night so I came again. I couldn't work out what you were doing. It looked as if you are having one orgasm after another but your hands were on the bar and you really spiked my curiosity."

"Okay Gloria. I'll tell you what's happening. I'm wearing a remote-controlled vibrator and I sell tickets in the bar to anybody who wants to use the control for a few minutes. After I have an orgasm they pass it on to somebody else. I only sell 10 tickets per night and they are $10 each and that's how I earn money."

"I can't believe you. I've never heard of anything like that. Are you telling me the truth? Are you for real?"

"I knew that's what you wanted to talk to me about. When I started two years ago, I had no idea what was going to happen. It was slow the first few nights and then the word got around and more and more people turned up and bought tickets. They must like it otherwise they wouldn't keep buying tickets."

"What pleasure are they getting out of it?"

"I really have no idea. I'm only 21 and I've been trying to work out what goes on in a man's mind for the last three years and I still am not sure. I can understand a man wanting to put his dick into a woman's vagina but why the same man would want to finger a woman remotely when there is no chance of getting his end in, is beyond me. I think it's part of a human characteristic for both sexes to want to give pleasure to other people and that's why for instance we like to give presents. We like to make people happy. That's why we give cards - it makes people happy."

"Sounds reasonable. So what do you think they want from you every time you have an orgasm? What makes a good performance and what makes a bad performance?"

"I'm not sure but I think they definitely want to see evidence of the fact that I am having an orgasm, and so the more my body spasms and my face contorts, the better they enjoy it. I really don't know. I've never asked. I wish I knew. If I knew I would charge more for special orgasms than ordinary ones but I just don't know. I think they just get pleasure and being in control of my body."

"Can I see the vibrator that you use? I've seen ordinary ones but nothing like what you're talking about."

"Here is the vibrator that I use. You can buy them on eBay. It's plastic and I just push this part which is like a penis into my vagina and I let this part here rest against my clitoris. The combination of G spot vibration and clitoris vibration are just amazing. You can see what happens when I turn on the remote control. It is almost silent and after a little while I have an orgasm."

"No way."

"Well it's true. You can try it if you like. Are you a virgin? Have you ever had an orgasm?"

"Yes, I am a virgin and I've had just a couple orgasms."

"I can assure you that no orgasm you've ever had will be nearly as good as the one you're about to have. Do you want to try it?"

"I'm not sure. What do I do?"

"You insert this part which looks like a penis into your vagina and then you make yourself comfortable and turn on the remote. You're looking puzzled. You are hesitating. Do you want me to do it?"

"Yes, I'm not very comfortable with the idea of pushing that into me. It looks pretty thick but it is not very long. Does it hurt? Would you like to do it for me?"

"No problem. It shouldn't hurt. I've done it with two other friends so I know what to do. Pull your dress up, pull your pants down and lie on the kitchen table. You will need to lift your knees up so that I can see your bottom properly. It's probably better on the kitchen table than on the bed because you are higher up and I can do it standing up."

Jesse was curious to see Gloria's pussy. Even though she wasn't a lesbian it was always exciting to look at another woman's pussy Gloria sat on the edge of the kitchen table with her hands covering her pubic triangle.

"There's no way I can do this if you sit like that. Don't be embarrassed. I've seen other pussies before. If you want me to do this you have to take your hands away. Do you have a boyfriend? Hasn't he seen your pussy?"

"No I don't have a boyfriend. Nobody has ever looked at my pussy before. I'm not sure I want to do this."

"Trust me. We've all faced the same problem. How do you make love without exposing your pussy? Well you can't. You just have to let the man look at what you've kept hidden all your life. You've had an orgasm before. This is so much better. Do you have a vibrator?"

"No. I just use my finger."

"Just move back onto the table a bit and open your legs so that I can see what I'm doing. Before I can insert the penis part you need to be wet but you're probably not. Use your finger on your clitoris - that'll make you wet. Just in case, I'll put a few drops of oil on the vibrator to make life easy. Open your lips. Wow. You've got a good-looking pussy. One day when you get a boyfriend he will be very happy looking at it. My boyfriend loves looking at mine but yours is much prettier. Your clitoris is bigger than mine and your inner lips are perfect. I'm just pushing the head in now. Don't tense up. It's better if you're relaxed. There - how does that feel?"

"It feels funny. I never imagined in a million years that I would lose my virginity to a plastic penis. "

"A woman never loses her virginity. A man takes it and I'm not a man. One day you'll find yourself a man and you'll experience what it's really like to lose your virginity. You don't lose your virginity until a man puts his dick into your vagina. It was different for me. My boyfriend had made love to me before I used this vibrator."

"What's it like to lose your virginity?"

"It's a bit of a blur now. I can remember being with my legs open and waiting expectantly for my boyfriend to push forward with his penis. I was in the same position as you and he separated the hair on my lips and looked for quite a while before he licked my clitoris and the next thing I could feel his penis was waving around looking for my entrance. I held it and guided it and it was a little way in and then he suddenly pushed in and it was all over. I got a bit of a surprise. I expected it to hurt but it didn't. He didn't last very long and he made a mess inside me. I didn't have an orgasm with him for a long time but now he's worked out how to do it and I have one every time. It's great."

"Have you pushed in far?"

"No I've just pushed the tip in and I'll push in slowly until it's right in. I must say it's exciting to be doing this. Is that hurting?"

"No. I can feel it stretching me a little bit, that's all. Is that how a real penis feels? "

"A real penis is warmer and softer but this one looks the right shape. There, it's right in now. Can you feel the other part touching your clitoris? "

"Yes."

"Okay, here is the control. I'll just press low to start with and then go to medium and then go to high and you tell me how it feels."

"You are right. I've never felt anything quite like that before. I can feel myself getting close to having an orgasm. Oh God." Gloria spasmed uncontrollably.

"Have you had enough?"

"Yes. Stop. I can't take any more."

"What did I tell you? It's terrific."

"Does your boyfriend know that you have one of these and what you do?"

"Of course not. How do you think he would feel knowing that a piece of plastic was doing a better job than he was and doing it faster?"

"So why do you bother to have a boyfriend?"

"It's so exhausting to have 10 orgasms in a row at the bar; it's a relief to make love to my boyfriend. It's just so much more relaxing."

"Do you have any idea why the men at the bar pay to make you have an orgasm?"

"There are a few women as well. The short answer is that I really don't know but they seem to love it and come back week after week. I think they like the feeling of power that it gives them over me or perhaps they aren't able to give their own partners an orgasm. I don't know and I don't care. All I know is that it's much more fun than working in a shop and I earn much better money."

"Just wait a moment. I'm going to try it again."

Gloria had a second orgasm which was much more violent than the first and her body bounced around the kitchen table.

"That really turned me on. I feel really wet. I'm going to get another vibrator that is different - more levels of control and stronger. You can try it on me, you might like it better. I think I'm starting to understand why the people in the bar like to watch me. It must turn them on."

Jesse came back with a totally different one, totally different shaped penis part and more controls.

"I know I can do it myself but it's much more exciting if someone else does it - you don't know what's going to happen next. I'll pop up on the table for you to try it."

Jesse lifted her dress, pulled down her panties and lay on the kitchen table and spread her thighs wide exposing her vulva and vagina. Gloria looked and concentrated hard. It was the first pussy she had ever seen on a live person.

"Women's pussies don't really look attractive do they? At least not to women. I guess they must turn men on and that's what's important."

"You're right. I don't think there is a pussy alive so ugly that a man doesn't want to stick his dick right in. Can you see where it's got to go? Just there. That feels good. I like this one better than the other one but it's much more exhausting. Somehow the contractions are much stronger. I don't know why. Just keep pushing in and turn the control on and play around."

The result was a foregone conclusion and Jesse thanked Gloria.

"You've got my spare one. You can pay me for that and keep it and I'll buy another one. Is that okay."

"You mean I can leave it in and take it home?"

"Yes. Look, at the end of this year I'm going to another university for post-grad and I'll be leaving here. If you want to take over from me we can go next Wednesday and after I have sold 10 tickets, you can sell some too and make some money. Does that sound like a good idea?"

"Yes."

They both sat in the bar and very quickly Jesse had sold her 10 tickets and when others came she said, "This is my friend Jenny, you can buy tickets from her as well."

"Why did you tell them my name is Jenny?"

"You don't want them to know your real name do you?"

"I guess not."

The night progressed as expected.

"I know what you mean when you say you're exhausted. It really takes it out of you to have orgasm after orgasm. Some of those fellows really like to get their money's worth - they just keep their finger on the button way after you've finished and the sensations just keep going."

"Yes I know. There's nothing you can do."

"What happens when somebody wants to meet you afterwards?"

"Never accept. I don't think they could ever respect you after seeing what you're doing."

"You're probably right. I'll meet you here again next Saturday, same time, same place."

"Okay. I'm glad you're enjoying it."
Reply to this topic