Accident in the Glen

Started by Monica Mardain · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
They always say when you are at an accident you are part of it since you were there. So why was I there?

Being a bit of a history buff and had recently read an article in a Sunday paper about a Scottish Clan battle that took place on 7th February 1603 in Glen Fruin; not far from where I live. The battle lasted for two days as two feuding families (Clans) the Gregor's and Colquhoun's settled their differences with Claymore and anything else they could lay their hands on. Between 140 and 200 were killed plus many more maimed or injured. This was the last Clan battle in Scotland.

This intrigued me to go and see where this battle took place. It's a beautiful valley (glen) between not very high mountains located between Loch Lomond and Gare Loch. It became, to me, a pleasant place to go for a Sunday afternoon drive to enjoy its solitude.

A few months later I read an article about an attempted **** that took place one night in this glen. A woman met someone in a pub and they both went up to the glen in his car, for what can only be assumed to be; some friendly fun.

They had parked up in one of the many passing places that lined its single track road, for whatever reason it got out of hand, she left the car in a state of undress, screaming for help, given the isolated and secluded nature of the location. Help was not going to be forthcoming.

Suddenly; out of the darkness someone appeared on a bicycle from an adjacent hiking trail, he was only wearing black speedos. At this point the car driver returned to his car and quickly left the area. The lone cyclist checked she was ok, as he was trying to calm her down; another car came along the single track road that ran the length of the glen. On seeing the car headlights approach he got back on his bicycle and rode off onto an adjacent hiking trail and disappeared into the darkness.

Police quickly attended the incident after the passing motorist took the woman to a farm house with a phone about a mile or so away, no mobile coverage in the glen. The women, although very frightened was unharmed.

The driver of the car she arrived in was never identified or found. The cyclist who was only wearing black speedos, although he didn't do anything wrong, was also not found. The Police however had had prior and subsequent reports of sightings of him in the glen, at night, with only black speedos on cycling through the glen. He has never been publically identified.

After reading this article in the newspaper, one subsequent Saturday not long afterwards, at a loose end as what to do, I decided to drive to and through this glen. The drive from the City down through Helensburgh and along the shores of the Gare Loch was very pleasant and relaxing.

Adjacent to the large submarine base I turned up into a steep single track road and started to climb through a number of challenging hairpin bends until I reached the top, then started to descend down into Glen Fruin. As I drove carefully through the glen's single track road that had a number of very tight blind bends. I came across two cars, stopped facing each other, one partially in a drainage ditch; clearly they had collided.

As I approached the driver of one of the cars came across to me, explained what had happened, and asked could I drive one of them to the next farm house in order that they could call out a breakdown truck. I later found out that this was the same farm house that the woman attacked was taken to a few weeks earlier.

I agreed to take one of the drivers to the next farm house, her name was Ruth, she was still a bit shaken and seemed to be favouring her arm and side as she got in. I asked if she was ok, although rather tetchy, said she was ok just a minor bump. We drove to the farm house, the owner was very helpful, had the local garage number beside his phone. He told us they were on their way and would take them about half an hour to get to where the cars had collided.

I drove Ruth back to where we had left the other driver, although still favouring her arm and side, she told me what had happened. As she rounded a blind bend, as did the other car, they tried to avoid each other, he ended up in the ditch and she collided with a bolder at the edge of the road, twisting the nearside wheel back on itself.

Just after we arrived back the breakdown truck arrived. They took the details from both drivers, Ruth's car needed to go to the garage for repairs and they loaded it on to their low loader. The other car they had dragged from the ditch with chains, checked it over, it was drivable.

The breakdown truck left with Ruth's car after she removed any personal items from it. The other car drove off, Ruth got into my car I was to drop her off at Helensburgh's railway station. As we drove there she told me she lived in the city and her intent was that she would get a train home. As I was heading there I offered to take her home which was only a few miles from where I lived. She accepted my offer.

The drive back took about an hour, as we drove back I could see that Ruth was in some increasing discomfort. After a bit of yes, no, she agreed that I should take her to get checked out at a local hospital A&E, by this time we were in Glasgow and the nearest hospital was about two mile from where she lived.

We arrived at the hospital, for some reason best known to the parking gods, we managed to get parked near the A&E unit. Although she tried to discourage me I went in with her, the waiting room was almost empty, again very unusual. Apparently we had arrived after the morning rush but before the Saturday night mayhem started.

After taking all the necessary details a doctor and nurse examined her, then X-rays' were taken. After about an hour wait and several cups of interestingly unflavoured vending machine coffee later, a nurse came over and explained what they had found.

Nothing broken or signs of any internal injuries, she was very lucky, but would have severe bruising showing in a few hours. They asked her could someone stay with her tonight, as the nurse looked at me; Ruth said yes. In that case she did not need to stay overnight in hospital, unless Ruth wanted to; she said no. Recommendation then was, an injection for the pain, go home, have a long warm bath, if it became discomfortable later take two of these pills which the nurse handed to her. Unknown to us at that time the injection was morphine.

As we left, Ruth said that when she got back home would phone her friend and ask her to stay the night with her. I was relieved but disappointed at the same time. By the time we passed out through A&E the Saturday night activity was starting to build up. Took about ten minutes to drive her home, I said I would wait with her until her friend came round. Ruth invited me up for a coffee while she arranged things with her friend.

We went into her apartment, as she called her friend I sat with my coffee. It was the first time that I had the opportunity to look directly at Ruth with her puffy anorak off. She was a bit on the chunky side, not too much so, had nice legs, my height, short brown hair, generally a nice looker, nice tight butt. Her most endearing feature though was her speech, which although soft was very clear and precise and her manor was very welcoming.

The call to her friend seemed a bit protracted, listening to one half of conservation, can be uninformative and misleading. After the call finished she said that her friend couldn't stay with her tonight as she was staying over with her family, one of those must do things. I knew from listening, while trying not to be seen listening, that she did not mention her accident but I was mentioned being with her just now.

Ruth then said that she would be ok on her own tonight, sometimes a look can be worth a thousand words, and two looks even more. I said I can stay the night, if she cannot get someone else to say overnight with her; doctor's orders. Ruth said ok, you can sleep on the couch; no problem looked very comfortable.

We could get a Kentucky Fried Chicken, which was at the end of the next block, if I didn't mind going for it, or she could try and make something for us. No problem I would go and get it. By the time I arrived back the table was set and the plates suitably warmed up. Wine glasses too.

We enjoyed the Kentucky Fried Chicken, no wine Ruth had pills to take, I said no without mentioning, in case I had to take her back to A&E that night. Ruth did most of the talking, she was much more confident than me and a much better orator. She worked in some political office assisting local politician's spin their yarns to their electorate and she had aspirations of standing for office one day; which she did.

I explained that I was an engineer working in the offices in a factory; actually I was a senior manager heading up one of their departments. I didn't want to spoil her aspirations in life or compete with her on what I had achieved.

The meal just seemed to hit the right spot at the time, after I had cleared the table, we had our after meal coffee and sat together on the couch. It was then as I sat down I could see that Ruth was in still in some discomfort; which she acknowledged. I suggested, rightly or wrongly, a warm bath may help ease the discomfort. She agreed, I said leave the bathroom door unlocked, just in case.

Her reply was flippen, just in case I need my back scrubbed, I said of course. Must admit as she said that I felt a twinge and a nice comfortable feeling develop. As she left to run the bath and then to her bedroom to get changed into her bathrobe, my twinge came back and my comfortable feeling became warmer; quite a bit warmer and firmer.

Ruth came into the lounge in her bathrobe, although not see-through was sheer and clingy, very clingy, very alluring; telling me I was now on life guard duty. Her breasts shining through with hard nipples protruding that move in rhythm as she moved, it was also obvious, unless you were blind that she was naked below her bathrobe. Not only was I more than twinging, it was bursting to get out, and my warm comfortable feeling was starting to boil.

I sat listening to some of her music tapes as she enjoyed her warm bath, after about a half hour I heard her shout through. Could I give her a hand to get out of the bath, I smiled into myself as I got up, knocked on the bathroom door before entering, as one does. After I entered I could see she was in some distress, her modesty was masked by soap bubbles, but her breasts were showing. I handed her one of those oversized bath towels to allow her a degree of modesty.

I leaned over the bath hooking my arm round her back as she hooked her arm round my neck, intending to gently help her out of the bath. Neither of us had allowed for the soap that covered her, about halfway out she slipped back into the bath. I took her full weight on my arm, had difficulty in stopping her fall. My knee which was balancing me on the bath slipped, my leg went into the bath water, but managed to stop her fall. Instinctively she hooked her other arm back round my neck, pulling us both together.

By this time I had recovered my grip on her, the towel was now in the bath water, as she pulled it up to cover herself, a torrent of water came over me, in addition to her wet skin pressing on me. However I managed to get her out of the bath and sit her down, as she sat there naked, very wet and covered in soap bubbles, I was standing there equally wet. In fact water was dripping off me puddling on the floor adding to the mayhem, no dry towels to hand either.

It was at this time, just after you recover from a near accident; you do or say irrational things that seemed perfectly logical at the time. Ruth asked me to get some dry towels out of a hall warm cupboard, but, did not want me to go onto her new hall carpet dripping water all over it. Told me assertively to take all my wet clothes off first, she was sitting there naked dripping water, waiting on a dry towel.

I was standing there fully clothed still draining water onto the floor, what do you do. I got undressed down to my underwear, which for some reason seemed reasonably dry. My underwear was new on the market and doubled as either underwear or swimwear, although its popularity did not last as it became see-through when wet. I didn't know this at this time. Ruth just smiled as I went to get dry towels.

I helped Ruth dry herself as she was in some pain between the car accident and the near miss in the bath. Then I dried myself, it was then that I realised my underwear was see-through. Although quite funny looking back on it, I was quite embarrassed by it, Ruth was equally embarrassed being fished out naked from her bath. We both discreetly wrapped dry towels round us which were small. I dried the floor with the towels we had used.

I returned to the living room, Ruth was sitting there, naked apart from her small revealing towel. I think she was also in some discomfort and pain but would not admit to it. To me she looked quite sexy sitting there with her wet hair, firm breasts and rock hard nipples protruding. By this time I had to remove my wet underwear and only had an equally thin towel wrapped round me. I was starting to get seriously aroused and it was showing, by what had happened and the situation we found each other in.

I sat on the couch beside her, she leaned over to me and drew her index finger along my now rock hard erection. Instinctively I ran my finger over each of her rock hard nipples, which she got visibly aroused by. She stood up, letting her towel drop, took my hand indicating she want me to follow her. As I stood there looking into her blue eyes she undid my towel and let it drop. We both stood there naked facing each other, I could feel my erection press against her as she pressed against it. Didn't actually intend it there and then but I started to enter her as she pressed against me.

After I had fully entered her, we stood there for a moment looking at each other. Ruth then broke the spell, withdrew slowly from me and took me by the hand to her bed room. Walking there with her, fully erected was surreal. Ruth was one of these people, no matter what, she had to lead. She sat me down on the bed with my back against the headboard and started to straddle me and then guided me to enter her again. She was still aroused and wet from our earlier joining as was I; we joined gently and comfortably together. She then leaned over and kissed me for the first time, I could feel her tongue explore, it was a form of her mutual acceptance.

She then started to, slowly at first, undulate up and down on me, it wasn't long before I started to feel things build and move inside me, slowly it built up, don't know for how long but it just kept on building. I was now fighting at holding it back but loosing, I could hear and feel her breathing get more pronounced, her rhythm started to become erratic. The more erratic she became so did I, we could hear the bed groan under us, or was it us, as we competed with each other, both trying to hold back but trying to bring the other to climax. Suddenly we both eased as we climaxed together, given what we had been through today, the build up to it. It was heavy and messy as we ejaculated over each other.

We separated and lay there naked together facing and embracing and enjoying each other's warmth and comfort. We lay there thinking about how today started; both started out alone as strangers to each other and ending up in climaxing together. End to a day of shock and awe and drama in between; a memorable day. Somewhere during this reflection we mutually pulled the bedding over us and slept embracing each other.

As the next morning sunlight arrived we were still there naked embracing each other, enjoying our shared body warmth. As Ruth came to she could feel the discomfort aftermath of her accident in both her car collision and then the bath, not to mention our assignations together last night. An early morning assignation was not on the cards. As we both lay there naked, neither of us wanting to be the first to get up and expose our nakedness to the other. I was told to go and get her bathrobe from the bathroom, as I got up I inadvertently lifter the bed clothes of her and kissed both her naked breasts.

I returned with her sheer bathrobe as she was getting out of bed and handed it to her. As I stood there naked she went over to a chest of drawers and withdrew underwear for herself and handed me a pair of her shorts and a sloppy jumper; although both a bit tight fitted. We both went through to the kitchen area together.

Her discomfort was increasing as she moved but, couldn't take any of the pain killers, the hospital nurse had given her, until after she had eaten something. On reading the instructions on her medication it became clear why she was on such a high last night. The injection was morphine based with a warning about the possibility of, what was described as transient highs. Neither of us had heard of that before but had now experienced it first-hand.

After a hot breakfast she was able to take the first of her pain killer, they seemed to work quite quickly. Being more relaxed we both headed into the living room. I could see through her sheer bathrobe that she was still aroused. As we sat together she started to intimately fondle me, undid her bathrobe lifting my hand onto her breasts to fondle her. Then stood up gripping my hand to return to her bedroom; which we did. It was about lunch time before we left her bed.

My clothes were still wet or damp but she managed to find some old green army uniform trousers and shirt, which fitted me. Apparently Ruth was in the Army Reserves and this was one of her old uniforms. No sooner had I got dressed than her doorbell rang, her friend from last night had come round to see how she was. They greeted each other quite affectionately, very affectionately as they kissed each other, seemed a bit, well.

We exchanged introductions, Ruth made the three of us coffee, as we sat there Ruth said that her friend was also her partner. I think the surprise in my face, invited more explanation, particularly about last night not to mention again this morning. They both worked together and well, with time they became lovers together. I didn't know what to say as we sat there, Ruth broke the ice by saying what happened last night and again this morning was fun, helped along by the morphine. Her friend seemed quite relaxed about it, as they had an open relationship.

Must admit I never really knew, or ever gave much thought to what was meant by the term open relationship. Now I had experienced it, a first time for me with someone who was openly gay but of the opposite sex. I didn't know what to say or do, yes that did occur to me. But was politely but effectively invited to leave. What can one do, but leave with a bag of wet clothes.

The next day Ruth phoned me to thank me for all the help I had given her and was sure I would understand about what happened between us. I said yes of course; what else could I say?

Did I ever meet Ruth again, alone, yes I did on several occasions; an open relationship has its interesting advantages. Did I ever meet both of them together, well yes I did too. What can I say it was a lot of fun, particularly the night we all went back to Glen Fruin. And no we never saw the cyclist in his black speedos; although we all wore them that night.
Reply to this topic