The Inequality Project

Started by Monica Mardain · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
The Inequality Project

I admired Laura. She was class president, a cheerleader and a teen model. Her SAT's were over the top. The fall of our senior year, we were assigned to work together on a project by Mr. Abernathy, our civics teacher, who had a reputation for expecting a lot from his students.

The morning after we received the assignment, which was to study remedies for economic inequality, Laura caught up to me at the lockers before class.

"Bryan, I have an impossible schedule. How are we ever going to get together on the project?" Her blue eyes were dancing, expecting a smart ass answer from the captain of the soccer team, who she knew was equally booked up.

I gave her one. "Madam President, I serve at your pleasure, day or night." My emphasis on the word night made her blush.

She stepped closer and whispered, "You will suffer, soccer king. I am fixing us dinner at my house. My parents would not approve, but are away for a week. Do you think we can whip out this assignment in a week of evenings?"

"Did you say 'whip out,' Laura?"

The eyes were frowning. "I see that we must talk about how to organize the project. Come to my house after practice and we will get to work."

It turned out that Laura's idea of getting to work was different from mine. When her door opened, the body was in tee and shorts, both of which were tight and neither of which appeared to have underwear beneath. She took my hand and drew us into the foyer, where her impressive chest pressed me against the wall. I was instantly hard as she hissed, "I know I am pretty. Pretty girls get hassled as soon as their tits push out. Go ahead and kiss me."

I started to deliver a peck and got a full on French kiss, along with full body contact. After almost a minute, our lips still in contact, her hand snaked into my shorts and squeezed hard.

"Bryan, you asked if I said 'whip out?' "

"I was joking."

Another squeeze. He was nice and hard. Embarrassingly hard. The body stepped back, keeping the hand in place.

"We have to do something about this. It will be constantly in the way otherwise."

She was trying out her dominant female trip on me. The one that pretty girls assumed was a matter of right. The first thing to do was rebalance the relationship.

Suddenly in the air, she squirmed in my arms. "Put me down. I am not a sack of potatoes." She was still complaining when we entered the kitchen and I placed her on the edge of the butcher block. The eyes were dark and unhappy, but I stood up between her legs and applied another kiss, stifling whatever she was going to say.

After a minute, she relaxed. "You are bad."

"I am treating pretty girl as she deserves. If you flirt with me once more, you are getting fucked. The thing you had in your hand knows what to do. Sit there and think about that while I find the wine and pour you a glass."

She opened her mouth to protest and I said one word, loudly. "Quiet."

We clinked glasses and she said, "Most guys do what I tell them."

"I'm not most guys. I've admired you for a long time, but I am not anyone's sub."

She pulled the tee off. Her chest was pink and the nipples were very stiff. "What about these?"

When she stared at me, the eyes were deep blue and would mesmerize a normal male. She hadn't given up trying for the dominant position.

With a couple of quick moves, I was naked and her shorts were on the floor. I was close to a bare pussy and she was looking down at a big cock only inches away from home plate.

"What did I say about flirting?"

She took another big swallow of wine, put the glass down and wrapped legs around me. "My bedroom is down the hall."

It was my turn to make a decision. Maybe she planned this all along. Laura felt good in my arms, really good. The impressive bare tits were again pressed against me. In her bedroom, she reached down and pulled back the covers. Instead of launching into missionary position, I carefully arranged us on our sides.

"I have an apology to make. I don't attack girls. I don't have sex with them unless they ask for it."

"Thank you. Kiss me."

We melted together. My cock wasn't very hard anymore.

"Do you know that senior girls who are still virgins worry a lot about how to lose it before they go to college."

"I've heard that rumor."

"Do you suppose we could combine working on the project with a little sex education for me? I've spent most of the last few years fending off guys, not getting to know them."

It took several minutes of more kisses before I could respond. He was hard again and she slid him into the gap between her thighs.

I lay back and allowed her to worm on top. She smiled and I knew she was thinking about dominance again.

"Laura, there are foolish girls in our class who would get this far with me but not intending to come across. That thing between your legs would be in them quickly."

She leaned down for a kiss. "I suppose your hand would be applied to their ass as well?"

"Yes. And if you keep rubbing on me like that, there is only one outcome."

She fell over and cried on my shoulder. "This is too damn hard, Bryan. Maybe those girls who just drop their panties in the back seat have the right idea."

She was back in my arms, headed back to the kitchen.

"What gives?" The eyes were dry but curious.

"This is not the back seat and we are working on relationships before any action. Don't we have to sort out the dominance thing?"

"Food first." She looked at me saucily. "You are rejecting my body, so food must be necessary."

"The way to...?"

"Yes, that is the cliche I have in mind."

I worked on her neck and shoulders as eggs and veggies for omelets went into the pan.

I tried to speak, but she interrupted, "I'm liking hanging out with you. Must be something wrong. Would you mind warming two plates and toasting bread?"

"Yes, mistress."

She looked around with a question in her eyes, "I thought...?"

My hands dropped to prominent boob tips. "As long as we are having fun, I am allowed to tease you about dominance."

The omelets, washed down with more wine, were terrific. The eggs disappeared rapidly and she cuddled with me. The feel of her bare body, wedged against mine on the leather sofa, was even more terrific.

"I am so..."

I interrupted this time, "We need a date. A real dressup date. I take you somewhere nice, we have good food and intelligent conversation."

"I hope the date includes bringing me back here and crawling in together."

"You are talking like a girlfriend. The class president with a soccer player?"

"My mother will be upset. She will say I can't get serious about someone while still in high school."

My hands were exploring up and down her back, finding cheerleader muscles. The fine mind with the fine body was shutting down on my chest. I smiled to myself, almost laughing. How did you get yourself into such a delightful mess, Bryan?

Much later, she wiggled. "If we take this to my bed, we can wake up early and work on the project."

She clung to me as we navigated to the bathroom. "You get brownie points for creative thinking."

Much later, she licked me awake and said, "My alarm didn't work, but it's Saturday! I'm ready for my first lesson!"

I turned to my back so we could exchange kisses. Her hair was a mess and she looked totally lovely.

"Lesson one is very important. One way to paralyze a guy is to suck on his dick. However, there is a problem. After he screams and howls and fills your mouth with come, he will never go back to no blow jobs. It is a one way street."

Listening to me, she had slid down my body until she could crouch over my hips and extend a long, pink tongue to the pulsing, purple helmet of my very erect penis.

"You are saying this is very dangerous? Might start something I don't really appreciate?"

We smiled at each other and I nodded. She had the damnedest grin and put the tongue to work. A thousand shocks ran from my crotch all over my body. I groaned, trying for maximum impact.

I ran my hands though the marvelous head of hair, saying, "I was only half kidding, Laura. Some guys go really apeshit over BJ's."

She tuned me out, sinking deeper and deeper on the shaft. I groaned again and issued a warning call, "Coming!"

She obviously wanted the full lesson. Her shocked eyes glanced up at me as her mouth filled. And filled.

Since I hadn't had sex for a while, she got more than a mouthful, the excess spilling out on her hands and my front. We were both panting.

She sat on my legs, staring at me and catching her breath. "Damn, that is some first lesson. Is it true that I am addicted and will be back for more?"

Walking to the shower with her in my arms again, I said, "I warned you."

She insisted on washing my cock for longer than necessary. I kissed her forehead and made happy male noises.

Toweling off, she snapped it at me, asking, "When is lesson two of this awful course?"

In the kitchen, I placed her back on the butcher block. The look on her face, and the pink shade of her skin were different from yesterday. A real life adventure had replaced a bunch of teasing.

"There are basically three big lessons in this course, and several minor ones. The big lessons have to do with the male organ exploring each of your holes."

I fixed her some orange juice and got out sausage and eggs.

"Damn, those are big lessons. Do all my holes have to be explored right now?"

I stepped between the legs, making threatening growls, and told her, "You heard my promise yesterday. We are taking this one step at a time on your schedule. Believe it or not, you are in charge of your own deflowering, as the novelists like to call it."

She closed her eyes and fell into my arms. "Damn."

"If you let me go, I'll fix breakfast. We do have to work on the project. Mr. Abernathy expects an outline by Monday.

"BTW, I owe my folks a call. I wasn't going to say anything, but I suspect they are at the same engineering conference in Cancun that your folks are attending."

Laura jerked back, "Oh my god. What if they meet and there is instant dislike?"

"What if they meet, and there is instant attraction?"

I went looking for my phone, Laura giggling behind me. I was punching in my dad's number when she said, "I'm calling my Mom the instant you are finished!"

I grinned at her and asked, "May I send a picture of my new girlfriend?"

She screamed "Nooo!" Then howled, "Yes, when I get to send a picture of that to my Mom!"

Junior heard his name and assumed his best photogenic pose. My own mom had seen me last summer when we were skinny dipping in a mountain lake and afterwards told me I was well hung and my future partners would be pleased.

Fortunately for good parent-child relations, no pictures were sent and both sets of parents thought working hard on a class project would keep us out of trouble. They both said they were immediately going looking for the other set of parents.

"Now you've done it, " she said, shooting fake daggers at me.

"It's a problem, isn't it? Parents can't help being nosy about their kids' love lives."

"Bryan, you know what you've done, don't you? The hot date and the hot screw afterwards are tonight!"

She hopped down, "And I am getting dressed. It's just not proper for me to be so comfortable being naked around you!"

I grabbed her in a tight clinch. "Is there something going on with us?

She broke loose, frowning. "Don't get a swelled head. I've fallen for a guy for no apparent reason. Maybe it won't work!" We feinted at each other, laughing.

We gathered on the back patio, sipping more coffee and thinking about poor people and what solutions might work. It was hard to concentrate because she was next to me in the same tee and shorts that had come off so quickly last night. This time, I had witnessed for myself that they were commando. A little voice said to pay attention to the project, I would get my reward later.

"Bryan, if this was easy, wouldn't there be fewer poor people?"

I instantly felt bad. The person next to me deserved a fair shake, not adolescent male behavior.

I led her to a lounger in the sun, so we could think clearly.

"What am I doing cuddling with you when my brain is supposed to be solving world poverty?"

I kissed her forehead and hugged tighter. "Let's concentrate on our teacher's motivation. Abernathy is a sly dog. He knows a high school class is not about to eliminate inequality. What does he really expect?"

Saturday morning in the sun with my new girl was very nice. She responded, "We could show some of the middle class guilt our folks are talking about."

"Shouldn't we use the Margaret Mead quote about how a few determined people can turn things around?"

"And that online site, OWID, that says things are getting better?"

She was on her bare feet, dashing across the lawn doing forward somersaults. "Bryan! We are making progress!"

I crouched with space behind me, "OK, I want to see a forward one and a half off my hands!"

She shouted, "Oh damn," and came at me full tilt. She lifted off strongly and I turned to watch, seeing the quick tuck and perfect landing.

Laughing and panting, she pushed me down and perched on top. "Bryan, I've never done that at a game, or even in practice. How did you know?"

"Aren't boyfriends supposed to be helpful?"

I heard a mumbled 'fuck' as she buried her head in my shoulder. I pulled her hair and said 'soon.'

Sitting up, she asked, "Does it work to turn those ideas into a two thousand word paper with some more research?"

"What if we offered to pursue some of the ideas in a second paper? For extra credit?"

"What about that program at State that offers incoming credit for work that is recommended by your high school teacher?"

"Nothing like shooting for the moon. Are we just going to keep egging each other on?"

"After a certain event happens tonight?"

I buried my face in the grass, moaning. The body I was liking more and more stretched out on top, wiggling and giggling. "I can't imagine why I am so happy being with you. Aren't I supposed to be romantic, teary and anxious?"

I turned over for a kiss.

"RTA, I love it."

She was on her feet, reaching down a hand. "Come on, we have to get this hot stuff into a machine before we forget. Which of us is the better touch typist?"

By four o'clock, there was more than two thousand words in a draft. Abernathy ought to be pleased to receive much more than an outline on Monday.

Laura read over the final version as she skinned out of her clothes and straddled my typing chair with me in it. "Bryan, about RTA. Yesterday, you squeezed dominance out of your project partner and made promises about my sex education. Today, I am just a heap of mush, full of romance, tears and anxiety, What are we going to do?"

She squirmed under my wandering hands. There was another trap in progress, I was sure. This bundle of talent and energy had not relinquished her dominance at all. Here she was, hanging on me while rubbing moist pussy on my stiff shaft that was still buried on my pants.. I had promised dinner and candlelight before intercourse. Was that still going to happen? I stood and walked outside.

"You can't just carry a naked girl around everywhere."

"You are trying tricks on me again. Perhaps discipline is needed. My hand on your tough behind?"

I sat in the grass in the warm sun. The wiggling body was restrained across my knees, one hand holding her down and the other caressing the muscled globes. I tried a few slaps. The noise echoed in the yard.

"Nooo! This is not permitted. You may not beat me!"

"Laura, this RTA business is a joke! You are as feisty and aggressive as ever! Just because the two of us clicked on the paper, you have climbed back into the driver's seat!"

I had unleashed the tiger in the tank. Rolling over violently, she slipped my shorts down and captured the hardness within her sexy mouth. Controlling me with an iron hand grip, her tongue applied torture, underlined with a sc**** of teeth every so often. Grinning up at me, she murpfed back and forth.

She put something in the air that drew energy from the boyfriend. I was losing patience with the restless virgin. A candlelit dinner was not going to change anything. Over we went and my purple tip poked into the sacred precinct of her sex.

"It's time, feisty one. I only need one word from you."

Shocked that we were this close to the fatal moment, she relaxed, half smiling.

"You're right. Go ahead. Take me. Destroy the feisty virgin!"

My cock wanted a brutal plunge but the virgin got a soft entry, slipping inward toward the barrier. Before we knew it, the channel was fully occupied by cock. A barrier, if there was one, had been lost along the way.

"Oh, you are there. All the way there."

I turned us over and kneaded her globes. She tried a squeeze. I answered with a thrust. She leaned for a kiss. "Damn, Bryan, things are changed forever. I've done it. I'm fucked!"

Someone watching would have had a good laugh. Two young bodies rolling in the grass, first one, then the other on top. Nasty oaths uttered until the female body seized up and wailed her orgasm, answered by the male with a roar.

Breath slowing, Laura licked my ear and asked, "Since we've done the deed, there is no need for the dinner?"

"You are the prettiest girl in the world. I love the way your tits push out and will take you to dinner every night of the year."

She covered me warmly, dripping goo from her bottom. "If you insist. I want more of that cock, but dinner would be nice. If you are going to be my boyfriend, can we have more fights like this?"

"Rolling on the back lawn is going to be our stress relief? What will Mom say?"
Reply to this topic