Train Ride

Started by Adele Thompson · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
This train is taking forever. I'm so fucking bored. I've been on here for two days already and I'm going stir-crazy. I make my way to the bar car for the dozenth time, wishing I still smoked, wishing for a cigarette, knowing neither matters since there's no smoking allowed on the Amtrak anyway. I get my drink and go back up to the observation level car. Some random strangers are playing some card game that looks funnier than what I've been doing all day so I walk over and ask if I can join. The three of them look at each other, considering, and the guy in the booth nearest my side slides over so I can sit down. He's kinda cute. I know he would be after three more of these vodka tonics, anyway. I slide into the booth and they fill me in on the basics of the game they're playing.

I down my drink and then go below deck to order another one. I come back upstairs and they all turn to look at me at the same time. The guy I've been sitting next to has a bit of a shit eating grin on his face. We play a few more rounds and then he offers to go down and buy everyone another round. I'm pretty tipsy by this point, but I'm the kind of tipsy that thinks another one would be a fabulous idea, even if maybe it isn't. He returns and I slide over to let him sit down instead of getting up. I'm about halfway through my drink when I realize his hand is on my thigh. I'm wearing a skirt and its flimsy material slides against my skin as his hand moves upward. Instantly my pussy is awake. Here's a sensation I hadn't gone looking for.

I keep my face the way it is, not letting on to any of the others what's happening below the table. My knees spread apart even though I'm not sure I want them to. I feel fuzzy from drinking and it just feels so delicious that I decide I don't want him to stop. His hand slides under my skirt and touches the naked flesh of my thigh and it sends a shiver through me that's hard to disguise. My thighs spread apart even further like they're no longer under my own control. My body is operating only on what physical sensations it wants right now. His hand slides over to my panties and I can feel his body stiffen when he realizes that the cotton is wet. I open my right thigh even more and his fingers slip under them and find my sweet wetness. He rubs a little, then pulls his hand out and casually puts his two fingers in his mouth to taste

He says he has to go to the bathroom and gets up abruptly. I see as he stands that he has a raging hard-on he's trying to hide, but it's totally obvious to anyone looking. A few minutes later I tell my stranger-companions that I'm tired so I'm heading back to my seat to sleep. I cross into the next car and go down the steps to the lower level. He's standing by the open door to the bigger bathroom-the one with a bench and a big mirror in it. He doesn't say a word, just holds the door open for me. I cross under his arm and he closes and locks the door behind us. He walks behind me and walks me forward to the counter in front of the mirror, bending me over and pressing my face down into the countertop.

He pushes my skirt up and just looks at my ass for a little while, then he bends down and licks the inside of my thighs that are glistening wet already. He yanks my panties down and then spreads my legs apart. I can see him in the mirror behind me. He's watching me in the mirror too, as he puts his fingers into my pussy, sliding them in nice and easy. I can tell he's pleased by the silky soft wetness inside me. It feels good and I'm a little bit spinny. I begin to breathe heavy, small moans escaping my mouth. He covers my mouth with his hand and gives me a warning look in the mirror. He raises one finger to his lips telling me to be quiet, so I squeeze my eyes shut for a minute, getting my breathing under control.

Suddenly he's between my legs, his tongue just inside my ass. This is a completely new experience for me, but not one that I don't like. He shoves me forward on the counter and spreads my ass open for him to evaluate what to do with me next. He must like what he sees, because his tongue isn't just dancing around, it's full inside my ass. Another new one for me. This one makes me hot and makes me want what he's giving to me. The taboo of ass sex. I had thought I'd never be into that, but here we are now, and I've got my wrist against my mouth to keep me quiet.

He smacks my right ass cheek and it stings. It's probably going to leave a welt. This is the part where I insist that we stop, but honestly, I'm a little too drunk to worry about that. He's made me want this and I'm powerless to stop myself from responding to this. He puts three fingers into me-at least I think that's right. It's hard to tell if you're not looking. He's fucking me with his hands, and he pushes my hair off my neck, caressing the hollow of my throat with one thumb as he bangs me from behind. I press myself into his hand, my legs open and my back flat on the counter.

He pulls his hand out and pushes my hips up onto the counter. I climb on top, and he pushes my knees apart while I'm up on all fours. Now that I'm just the right height for him, he can lick my pussy for me properly. His tongue is everywhere, inside me, on my clit, licking my thighs. He winds his hand around in my hair and pulls, gently at first, then yanking hard enough for water to well up in the corners of my eyes. He arches my back deeply and then puts his fingers inside me again, not just banging, but more like he's feeling me from the inside. He holds my head in one hand and puts the fingers of his other hand into my mouth so I can taste myself. I comply and suck on them like I can tell that he wants.

He pulls me off the counter by the hair and shoves me down in front of him on my knees. I reach up and unbuckle his belt and unbutton his jeans, looking up at him the whole time I'm doing it. He's big and I'm not sure how much of this I'll be able to swallow but I really want to find out. I wrap one hand around the base of his cock and guide him in. He walks toward me, filling my mouth and I slide back as he does to keep from gagging until he has me shoved up against the wall. He Holds my head still against the wall by my hair, and then proceeds to fuck my mouth like I'd like him to fuck my pussy-hard and relentless. Spit is leaking out of my mouth around his cock and my eyes are running but he's still fucking. I relax as much as I can, allowing the sweet wool of alcohol to wrap around me and allow him all the pleasure I can give him until I can't breathe. I tap on his arm a few times and he pulls out of my mouth enough for me to breathe, then goes hip deep. I'm full on gagging and I feel like I can't do it anymore when he pulls out of me on his own.

He pulls out and then yanks me back onto my feet. He spins me around and throws me back over the counter again, bent forward at a 90-degree angle with my legs far apart from each other. My ass is up in the air and waiting. He doesn't hesitate at all, puts two fingers in my hot wet pussy and then over my ass. He enters me and slides in smooth and easy. He keeps going until he's buried all the way. The pain is intense but gives way to pleasure. The alcohol helps. He grinds against me while my insides adjust to him being buried in me. Then I'm ready and I start rocking with him. He presses my face into the counter and pounds my ass. I'm happy to be pounded.

He puts his fingers in my pussy, clearly enjoying the fact that my pussy is dripping wet. He presses against his cock so he can feel himself fucking me in the ass. God, the sensation is almost more than I can deal with. I'm cumming and I want to scream so he covers my mouth with his free hand as he continues to stroke his cock through my insides. My orgasm takes over and I reach back with both hands to spread my ass apart and give him more room. Then he's pulling out and I feel that emptiness until he putts his thumb in my ass and keeps two fingers in my pussy. He smacks my other ass cheek. There's going to be a mark there, too. I will wear it with pride.

His hand moves from my mouth to my throat, and he takes his hand out of me and grabs my hip with it. His cock rubs against my pussy and then when he's hard, he slides inside. Little explosions happen across my vision as I cum and he squeezes my throat. The feeling, oh god it's more orgasmic than I've ever felt before. I'm seeing stars and I'm squirting, cumming, he's pounding me and it's all happening at once. I've never been so overwhelmed with pleasure. Honey dripping down my thighs. I can't stop myself and I let out a screaming groan of pleasure, my eyes squeezed shut as fireworks explode.

His hand is hard on my shoulder, telling me he's about to cum. He pulls out and turns me around. I grab his cock with my hand, keeping him from cumming until I can put him in my mouth. He holds me against him as I swallow his cock, so deep in my throat I can't breathe. He's spilling out of the side of my mouth he's cumming so hard and finally he pulls out enough for me to catch my breath. My throat works to caress his cock as he spills himself down. I slide my hand down his shaft and make sure I have every drop. Finally, I release him and wipe my mouth, down on my knees in front of him. Makeup smeared from hell to breakfast.

I try to stand, but my legs are too shaky, so he helps me up and supports me while I catch my balance and my bearings. I use the counter for support and see him tucking himself back into his pants in the mirror. I splash some water on my face and try to wipe off the smears of makeup. I'm not too trashed enough to stand, but I'm wobbly. He steadies me and when I'm ready, helps me up the narrow stairway and back to what I think is probably my seat. He kisses my forehead and I'm almost asleep before he walks away in the darkness to find his own seat.
Reply to this topic