Oral Day

Started by Adele Thompson · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
While a cock is being rammed down your throat, you think of nothing but your desire. While you're waiting for that delicious, plump cock to re-enter your mouth, your mind goes wild.

I could not wait for Sir to come back. I was given one instruction: wait. I'm definitely one that aims to please, and waiting around to do the pleasing is not my desired agenda...

I've been collared to my master for six months, and every encounter with Him leaves me needing more of Him. I arrived at His house in the early afternoon, excited for the session He had planned for today. Sir always leaves me breathless, tests my limits, and pushes me to be the best submissive I can be.

The day began with my favorite part: undressing and presenting myself to Him for my collar. I took off my clothes and lifted my hair while kneeling down in front of Him while he placed it around my neck. It's a thick, leather collar with the affectionate term "SLUT" in silver lettering across the front. It's my favorite article of clothing, and usually my sole article of clothing when I am with Sir, unless He is dressing me for a special occasion.

Sir promptly began fucking my mouth after placing my collar on me. I hungrily took His cock down my throat, looking up at Him with wanting eyes. He wastes no time pumping it furiously into me, making it hard for me to maintain eye contact. Sir always makes me keep my eyes on Him while I perform oral, and I love to see the desire He has for me in His eyes. I couldn't keep up with how hard He was throat fucking me, and I desired to close my mouth. Needless to say, that ended up with a soft, but definite nibble on the shaft of Sir's penis. Sir pulled out furiously, grabbed me by the collar, and began to drag me across the room.

Sir pulled me by my collar to the corner of His living room. "On your knees," He commanded. I sat up on my haunches and looked up at Him. I could see the disappointment in His eyes, and I knew I had let Him down. He left the room, and grabbed His rope and tied my arms down to my side while I was on my knees. "You're going to sit here, with your mouth open waiting for my cock, and I'll be back when I think enough time has passed that you deserve it."

He left the room and left me tied up there with my mouth hanging open, waiting for Him. I was surprised to see Him return a minute later. "I almost forgot," he said, "This will keep you guessing," and He placed a blindfold over my eyes.

So this leads me to my current situation. I'm on my knees, with my arms tied beside me, mouth hanging open, and blindfolded, left to use my other senses to detect Sir's presence. I knew I must not dare close my mouth, because 1. I was instructed to leave it open. 2. I could not tell if Sir was secretly watching me to see if I slipped up. 3. Further punishment would be the next thing to follow if Sir did catch me with my mouth closed.

I listened carefully for movement. I could hear Sir off in the distance, and it sounded like He was putting dishes away from the dishwasher. Could He really be doing chores in a time like now?! I'm tied up in His living room waiting for Him! It had been a mere five minutes and this already felt like torture.

A thought occurred to me while I awaited Him. Were the blinds open? I remember looking through them when I walked up to the door. What if He left them open, and everyone can see me tied up, blindfolded, naked with my mouth open? Surely He would have remembered to close them, I can only trust that He intentionally did or did not leave me on display for the world to see.

After what felt like hours (but in reality was probably more like ten minutes) I heard soft footsteps approach me. My heart beat faster and I became very aroused. I then felt what I have been craving, his penis very softly brush my face. It passed very gently from my right cheek, over my lower lip, and to the left side of my cheek. I desired to jut my jaw forward and take every inch of Sir in my mouth, but I knew I had to wait for instruction or more punishment would take place. He teased me by continuing to rub Himself all over my face for minutes, not saying a word. He removed His penis from my face, I heard a zipper fasten, and He walked away.

My mouth was starting to ache from being kept open, and I wished to close it incredibly badly. I found that my saliva was hard to swallow, so most of it ran out of the side of my mouth and down onto my thighs. As much as I wanted to close my mouth, I would wait for Sir until He let me have his delicious cum.

The wait was agonizing. What seemed like seconds felt like minutes, minutes turned into hours, and I ended up having no concept of time. I tried counting seconds, "One Mississippi, Two Mississippi, Three Mississippi..." but taking my mind off of Sir seemed to distract me more. At least when I was thinking of Him my fantasies about Him were endless, and I could get lost in thought.

After who knows how long, I heard His footsteps near me again. I grew anxious and very, very aroused. His steps slowed down when I sensed Him right in front of me, and came to a stop. I could feel His eyes on me, hopefully looking at me like His precious fucktoy. I longed for Him to touch me, to put Himself in me, to give me permission to close my mouth, anything that He demanded I would give into.

"You may close your mouth, Slut," He said and took off my blindfold. I was so thankful to hear this! My jaw ached, and not even from doing my favorite activity of sucking Sir's cock. When I started to close my jaw I felt an intense ache, and it was hard to make return back to the closed position. Sir must have saw the pain in my eyes, because He gave a slight smirk, and said "I guess you won't be wanting me in your mouth anytime soon."

Disappointed, I looked at the floor. My mouth was intensely sore, but I desired to please Sir to the best of my ability. Sir then helped me stand up with my arms bound and instructed me to follow Him.

I followed Sir into His bedroom, where He pushed me down onto His bed and pushed my legs open. He was in me within seconds, pumping away.

"Is this what you wanted, Slut?" He asked me.

I was in too much ecstasy to relay a proper answer, but I managed to let out an "Uh huh" in a breathless whisper then moaned the word "Sir" to the best of my ability.

He slipped in and out of my dripping wet pussy with ease, going deeper and deeper with each push. Every time He pulled out of me, I yearned for Him to re-enter me. I can never receive enough of His penis, and I live to please it.

I could feel Sir's breath quickening as He began to pump Himself into me harder. I knew I was getting closer to having His sweet, delectable cum.

"Back on your knees," He instructed, while yanking me up by my shoulders and pushing me onto the floor.

I sat up on my knees and opened my mouth; ready for the reward I had been waiting for. He grabbed my hair to pull it toward Him and pushed His cock into my mouth and began to fuck it mercilessly. I was careful not to let my teeth slip onto Him, remembering my mistake and following punishment from earlier.

His load completely bypassed my mouth and pushed into my throat as He came as deep into me as He could. "Thank you, Sir," I told Him with a smile on my face as He ran His fingers through my hair.
Reply to this topic