Cuckold Joe & Bunny Bone Pt. 07

Started by Ruchika Siwach · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
Chapter 7: Running late

Bunny was supposed to meet Cuckold Joe, her husband, in a bar, but he was running late. He called her up and said he'd be there in fifteen minutes, twenty tops. Bunny said "Fine" and hung up, but she wasn't fine. She was pissed off about it. To punish Cuckold Joe for his intolerable transgression, she decided to whore herself out to two Nigerian fellows who were sitting at a table by the window. They'd been checking her out ever since she entered the bar and sat her sweet ass down on the stool, looking like a million bucks in her skimpy white dress. She finished her drink in one fell swoop and approached them, leaning against the table in a spectacular pose.

"Hey guys, I don't mean to interrupt, but I couldn't help but to notice that the two of you have been staring at my ass for five minutes straight, and I was wondering if any of you have access to private property near by?"

One of the Nigerians was tall and muscular, the other one short and scrawny.

"I live near by," the scrawny one said. "Just down the block."

"Cool! It's fifty bucks a piece, provided we can leave right now."

The two of them took a good look at her. Then they started to laugh.

"Man, you called it!" the scrawny one said.

"I'm telling you, all the American girls! All of them!"

The scrawny-looking one was called John, and the big one said his name was Jean.

"So... John and John?"

"No, no, Jean."

"What did I say?"

"You said John and John."

"And you said...?"

"Jean. It's Jean."

"John and Jahn."

"John and Jean."

"Ah, John and Shaun!"

"Yes! That's it! Jean! What's your name?"

"Uh... Dawn," Bunny said.

It was a good thing it was only a four minute walk, or the conversation could have gotten seriously silly.

First thing big-Jean did when they entered little-John's apartment was to hitch up "Dawn"s skimpy dress and grabbed her ass. He used both hands and felt up both cheeks with great care, like he was examining a strange, compelling texture.

Dawn made a hnn-based sound that signaled delight.

"You like the black men?" he asked.

"I luuv black cock," Dawn said.

"Heh, heh. Maybe you should pay us fifty bucks?"

"You take Visa?"

Bunny was starting to like Dawn.

They walked into the living-room where little-John was sitting on the couch, rolling up a bastard of a big fat one. Dawn sat her sweet ass down on the two-seater next to him, and big-Jean hit the chair on the opposite side of the table. Bunny didn't smoke, but luckily Dawn did, and she puffed on that sucker like she needed it for surgery or something when John passed it to her.

"Slow down, girl, it'll fuck your brain up," John laughed. "This is not some American house-plant."

He took the spliff away from her and removed her dress.

Dawn could feel herself sinking deeper into the couch like she was falling in deep space with her tits hanging out. She spread her legs and started to touch herself on top of her black laced thong. The cloth felt so nice against her aching fuck-hole. John and jean leaned back and watched. This was no time for action.

Dawn worked her wet pussy like it was itching for it, but no matter how sweet it felt she wasn't able to cum. The fabric of the couch was teasing and stimulating her skin as she twisted and squirmed against it, and her pelvis jerked upwards in sudden unexpected thrusts that were way beyond her control.

Her phone rang. She'd put it on the table. John leaned forward and handed it to her, accepting the call.

"Uh, yeah?" Dawn moaned.

"Bunny? Where are you? I'm sorry I'm late, but I'm here now," Cuckold Joe said on the other end.

Dawn pinched her nipple.

"You're where?" she moaned, softly.

"In the bar. Where are you?"

Dawn giggled.

"Who's this?"

"Er... it's me!" Cuckold Joe said.

Dawn dropped down on the floor on her knees. She moved over to little-John, straddled his leg between her thighs. Her pussy felt so good when she rubbed it against his shin.

"Honey? You there?"

"Yeah," she moaned, "I'm right here, honey."

Little-John unbuttoned his pants and took his dick out. It was big and Nigerian, like some weird-looking oily branch that grows near Zuma rock.

"So where are you?" Joe said on the phone.

"I'm right here," she said, and leaned forward towards little-John's lap. She took his big cock in her mouth while working her pussy like crazy against his leg.

"I don't see you anywhere," Cuckold Joe said. "Look around you. What do you see?"

Dawn slurped a few times on little-John's cock into the phone and raised her head.

"Cock," she said.

"What? Did you say rock? Are we in the same bar?"'

She sucked some more.

"I didn't say rock, silly! I said, I'm sucking black cock!"

She hung up and threw the phone aside and sunk her head down on little-John's big-ass boner. The phone rang once more, but this time there was no answer.

They fired up another joint that turned Dawn's brains to mush. Little-John stretched out on the couch, an she sat her pussy down on his dick and came so hard she pissed herself. Big-Jean figured that the two of them had been goofing around enough, and he got up from the chair and fucked her sorry asshole to shits. He liked her ass. It was firm and meaty, and it started to rattle like a diesel-driven lawn-mower when he astutely disproved the suggestion that a boner this big would never fit inside.

They filled her up with cum and took her back to the bar, still in a drug-fueled haze. Cuckold Joe was still waiting for her, and he ended up buying her back from the two Nigerians for a hundred bucks.

"Fifty a piece," Little-John said and slapped her ass and handed her the money.

"Hey," Joe said once they left, "we still have time to catch that movie if you want to."

"Nah, forget it," Bunny said and made up some lame excuse. In reality, she wouldn't be able to sit down for a week.
Reply to this topic