4th of July Fireworks Ch. 03

Started by Ruchika Siwach · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
I'd fallen on my bed around 4:00 AM after leaving Brad's hotel room, and slept until almost noon the following day. Upon awakening, I found my body so sore I could barely move - especially my battered pussy which was very tender, red, and swollen from being pounded, for so many hours. I still had Brad's dried cum caked in my hair, on my tits and in nearly every crevice of my aching body. As bad as I felt, I could almost smile when I thought that no woman had probably ever been so thoroughly fucked by some man she barely knew. Fighting a sense of guilt for my previous indiscretions, I showered, scrubbed my hair with a vengeance, and then ran a bubble bath where I soaked my aching body for over an hour.

My cell rang. I'd figured Mike would call and tell me about his change of plans, but it wasn't Mike. "Good morning, beautiful," Brad said cheerfully. I didn't answer immediately, so he went on. "Your pussy sore this morning?"

"Dammit, Brad," I said angrily. "Why do you always have to be so crude?"

He laughed. "That's who I am, just a crude guy with a big dick who likes to fuck. Speaking of which, I need to see you."

No - not anymore! I thought. I won't fuck you anymore! Instead, I said, "I can't, Brad. I have lots to do. Mike will be back soon and . . . and . . . I don't want to do this . . . anymore, Brad."

"Mike will be gone for another week," he said smugly, as I seethed with anger. The bastard had done that on purpose so he could continue to fuck me! I wouldn't play his game any longer.

"I still can't," I muttered.

"Call me selfish, but I always like to start off my day with a blowjob. My staff meeting is at eight each morning, and everyone has usually cleared out by nine-thirty, so 10:00 AM would be a good time to drop by."

"No." I muttered. Then more angrily, "What do you think I am? Your whore? I'm not a whore, Brad!"

He laughed again. "That's exactly what you are, my dear. Some women are just born whores, even if they don't know it. They're the lucky ones. They enjoy it and they get paid for doing it - the best of all worlds! Fortunately for me, that's you. You enjoy my cock, and life has improved substantially for you now, right? "

"I'm going to hang up, Brad."

"I wouldn't do that. There could be severe consequences."

I knew he was talking about Mike and his job. How could I do that to Mike? He'd worked so hard. I also knew my husband had a confidence problem and getting canned after being so proud of his latest accomplishments might have a devastating impact on him, one that he may never recover from. I could tell him about my indiscretions, but that would only make it worse. I was so screwed - in more ways than one. The thing was, I could now see why Brad called me a whore. I was giving him pussy to secure my husband's job. And yes, I had enjoyed it. So much that I couldn't imagine never doing it again. I felt sick.

"What do you want from me Brad? Please don't ruin my life."

"Awwww . . . baby, I have no intention of ruining anybody's life. So just humor me. If you don't want to come by, it's ok. Mike's job is secure. Besides, we both know you can't stay away, don't we?"

We both knew he was lying.

"You know what I like about you? Beside that fantastic pussy, I mean?"

I didn't answer, so he went on.

"The way you glare at me like you could rip my heart out! You don't even like me, do you? Somehow, that's a real turn-on for me. Even when I'm fucking you, giving it to you so hard you're moaning up a storm and clutching the bedspread. You just stare up at me with those beautiful droopy eyes that are so full of lust they look like burning coals, making those cute little sounds you make when I hit something good, but even then, you're glaring at me like you hate me. It's almost like you're daring me to fuck you. Like you don't want to do it, but you can't seem help yourself. That's a real turn-on, Baby." I hung up on him.

For the rest of the day I cleaned house and reorganized until I was exhausted. Every time I slowed down I could see Brad's huge cock pounding into one of my very willing holes. I finally fell to sleep early in the evening, and thankfully, didn't dream. Having a good night's sleep helped, for I awoke refreshed and energetic -- determined I could turn things around. I still hadn't made it shopping to Nordstrom's so that became my goal for the day. I showered and dressed in a yellow sundress and heels, and worked on my hair for a while. I found I was glancing at the clock every few minutes and fought the urge to do it.

Finally, I just quit fooling myself. I was wet, soaked, my mind filled with images of being fucked like an animal again! I felt sick, humiliated and lost as my shoulders slumped, dropping the hairbrush, and tears stinging my eyes. I took a big sigh, stood and picked up my purse. It was 9:40 AM. I drove directly to Brad's office building, parking in the lot. I started to get out, but suddenly remembering Brad's instructions, slipped out of my panties and put them in the glove-box. Walking in, I found Mrs. Martin in the outside office.

Putting a bright smile on I said, "I have an appointment at 10:00, Mrs. Martin. Is he in?"

"Of course. Follow me, please."

Brad was behind his desk. He stood up with a smile as we entered. "Please see that we're not disturbed, Mrs. Martin," he said. She left, leaving us alone.

Brad was already fumbling his massive limp cock out. "You're gonna have to hurry. I have another meeting in twenty minutes," he said.

I just looked at him for a moment, and then my eyes dropped of their own accord to his cock. I watched as it slowly inflated with blood, fascinated as always. "Does it make you happy to treat me like a whore, Brad?" I muttered, licking my dry lips as I watched it grow.

"Honey, you are a whore. Now get your ass bared, and let's hurry this along."

I walked to his desk, pulling up my short dress. Bending over it, I felt open and exposed to this awful man who was about to violate me again. That thought assaulted my mind as it always did, and I gushed, wetting my inter-thighs.

"Holy fuck, baby. Look at that wet pussy. You must've been thinking about this all morning."

So crude. Vulgar. Nasty. I needed him to hurry. I was burning up, so I reached back and spread my cheeks. I heard him behind me and then he entered me with a single savage thrust! I must have made a noise, because he growled, "Shut the fuck up before old four-eyes comes running in to see if I'm killing you."

He settled in to the savage ritual of thoroughly fucking me. It hurt, but that quickly faded and soon I was lifting up on my toes to give him a better angle -- and to take him deeper. He was already punishing my cervix with his hard thrusts, but any tenderness inside that I'd felt earlier, was now gone and I wanted it really badly. Clutching the edges of his desk, I came quickly, with a fury that whacked my slim body for several minutes, leaving me listless and gasping for breath. Brad wasn't ready yet, because he just kept pounding me relentlessly from behind until I went over the edge again.

Finally he gasped, "Turn around and take this load in your mouth."

So weak I could hardly move, I obediently turned around, dropped to my knees and swallowed his cock, feeling the first spurts against my cheek before I was able to accomplish it. It tasted like ambrosia, delicious, thick, and lots of it. I was almost delirious by the time he'd emptied himself into my mouth, but the flow finally stopped and he pulled his limp cock from my mouth with a small popping sound.

"Jeeeze, Baby. You're the best cock-sucker I've ever known, and I've known a few. There's some tissue in the bathroom there. Clean yourself up a little so you don't leave snail-tracks across the outer-office floor, when you leave."

Still on my knees, I glared up at him.

"Go on now. I've got a meeting in about seven minutes - and don't forget, 10:00 AM tomorrow, after my staff meeting." He grinned evilly. "I like to get the day off to a good start."

As I wiped his sperm from between my legs in his private restroom, I heard him say, "Plan on staying the entire weekend with me in my hotel suite. Mike won't be back until Monday."

Back in the car, I rested my head against the steering wheel and let the tears finally come. What was I going to do? I was so, so fucked!

After that, I no longer attempted to resist Brad or pretend that I wouldn't come to see him each time he demanded. I finally just gave in, beaten, broken, whatever you want to call it. We both knew I'd do it anyway, so why play games? By the third day I'd visited Brad's office at 10:00 AM, arriving prim and proper and leaving twenty minutes later with a red mouth and hair in disarray, even someone as dense as Mrs. Martin finally caught on. It got so she would glare at me with contempt each time I arrived or left. She knew I was married to Mike and I wondered how I'd ever be able to face her again at the next Christmas party. My face burned each time I saw her.

After I'd given him his ". . . getting off to a good start for the day . . ." blow-job on Thursday morning, he phoned me once I got home.

"Be at my room by 6:00 PM Friday. Just an overnight bag. You won't even need a change of clothing. I plan on keeping you naked the whole time. We'll have the entire weekend to enjoy ourselves."

OMG. An entire weekend of brutal fucking. The man would probably kill me. He went on: "Got something new to try. I think you're made for it."

"What?"

"When you were shoving that pretty ass up to me the other day like a bitch in heat, I wondered if that puckered little ass hole had ever had a hard cock shoved in it. Has it?"

"No!"

"Ummmm, I thought not. So it's about time it did. On your way over tomorrow, stop off and buy a tube of KY Jelly, unless you want to go dry."

"No way! I absolutely draw the line here, Brad. Not gonna happen! You would kill me if you tried that!"

He laughed. "Nah. You'd be surprised how much one of those little rubber things will stretch. It'll work. Some gals even like it."

"Not going to happen!"

"Okay. But that's what I have planned for the next time I see you, so if you make up your mind you want to try it give me a call sometime. Bye, bye." Click.

Stunned, I sat there for a long time, contemplating what I'd just heard. I'd already known he was a self-centered egotistical maniac, but here he was, getting his worthless cock sucked every morning, and he was willing to give that up in order to get his own selfish way on this? What a stupid, stupid man! I was livid. He'd just cut me loose like . . . like a . . . whore. I didn't care. I didn't! Who needed it anyway? Right?

An hour later, my anger subsiding a bit, I grew somewhat more concerned. I'd been riding a crest of almost unbelievable orgasms for weeks now, and now I'd been completely cut off. How would that affect me? I was already having doubts, seeing Brad fucking me every time I blinked my eyes. By bedtime I was so wet I had to shower before turning in. I lay for hours, tossing around, trying to shut off the sight of Brad's cock hammering into me. Finally, I slept around 2:30 in the morning. I awoke at 10:20 Am, much too late to visit Brad's off. Besides, he'd broken off with me the previous day. Bedraggled and tired, I picked up the phone and called Brad's private number. It rang a long time, but no answer. Could he see it was me calling? Probably. Most phones indicated that. By 2:00 in the afternoon I was nearly in panic mode, calling every fifteen to twenty minutes.

"What do you want?"

His voice startled me. I hadn't been expecting it.

"Uh . . . uh . . ."

"Well?"

"I'm sorry. I'll do whatever you want. I didn't mean to upset you."

"It may be too late. Jenny in shipping seems interested in perhaps having dinner, discussing her possible promotion."

"Please Brad. Don't do this. I'll do what you want. I'll come tonight. I really am sorry. Please?" I was begging and I hated the sound of it. A pathetic whore begging her pimp.

"Don't ever do that again or I'm history. You understand?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Good. 6:00 PM. Don't forget to stop for the KY." Click.

What was I doing? What had I just agreed to? An impalement like they used to do to thieves in ancient times. Only I'd be impaled on a huge meaty cock. Just imaging it made me realize how much I was likely to suffer, and yet, even that image sent thrills shooting throughout my body.

I arrived at the Marriot five minutes early, after purchasing the KY Jelly. I hadn't liked the lewd sneer of the cash register guy as he'd rang it up, but that was minor to what I was now likely facing inside. I remembered to remove my panties before walking in, and taking the elevator up. As usual, the door was unlocked. I entered and latched it securely behind me. I didn't want the maid walking in on what I could only image was going to happen here tonight. I could hear water running. Brad was taking a shower. I stuck my head inside.

I could see through the glass that he was washing his genitals and his asshole, his limp appendage flopping all over the place. My mouth went dry. "I'm here," I finally croaked out.

He grinned through the foggy glass. "Fine. Glad you're learned to be on time. Pour me a drink."

I tore my eyes away from the thing I wanted, and did as he asked. He came out five minutes later wearing one of the terrycloth robes provided by the hotel. Damp hair hanging down, I suppose one could say he was good-looking. If only he wasn't such an asinine bore.

"Pussy wet?" he grinned as he sipped his bourbon on the rocks.

I hadn't tasted my wine yet, and I did before replying. I knew better than to lie, so I simply said, "Yes. Very."

"Good. Let me see,"

I took another long drink, stood and let my dress drop to the floor. Then I turned away, bent down and spread my cheeks as I'd been instructed to do.

"My, my, you certainly are. How long have you been like this?"

"Since you called this morning," I said softly. Even to me, it sounded like I was pleading.

"Ok. Sit and finish your wine. We have two days." He was smiling when he said that.

I sit and crossed my legs, then seeing his expression, quickly let my knees fall apart - like a whore. I didn't even sit like that in front of my husband of six years.

"Bring the KY?" he asked.

I nodded toward the bedside table. "Over there."

He grinned. "Don't look like you've just been sentenced to death," he said. "Many women find they like it once they do it."

"Many women don't have a bull's cock doing it to them either," I said more vulgar than I usually am.

"True, true, but I'll take it easy on you."

"Thanks," I said dryly. "Can we at least, just have a day where we don't do that? You know, to enjoy?"

"No. We'll do it when I feel like it." His words had an edge to them.

I dropped my eyes from his angry glare. "Okay . . . fine . . . really, it is."

"Come over here and say hello to our friend."

I looked up and saw he'd opened his robe and now sat with his legs parted, his cock dangling halfway to the floor. My mouth instantly started to water at the sight -- huge, meaty, and inviting. Embarrassed by the eagerness with which I responded, I scurried over and knelt between his hairy thighs. I immediately began licking his growing appendage, savoring its taste against my tongue. Soon it was standing straight out from his hairy belly, growing purple and hard, looking angry. I lovingly took it in my mouth, almost humming with pleasure.

For almost an hour I did everything to his cock it's possible for a woman to do with her mouth; I kissed, licked, sucked, and nibbled on it, slow and sensuous. As he had said, we had all weekend, so I was in no hurry. I could stay right where I was forever if given the chance. It felt like home. My vulva was so puffy and wet I could feel it between my thighs, and the tiniest squeeze could have made it explode in orgasmic pleasure, but I didn't want that. I knew what I wanted in there. But that was now in my mouth. I could wait a little longer.

I had come to recognize the signs when Brad got close to cumming. His cock would start to twitch, his spine arching a bit, breath growing more ragged. When he did that I'd ease back, let him cool down, dragging it out. I knew he'd eventually reach a point that he couldn't help himself anymore and just explode. When he did that I'd usually get so excited that I had to be careful and not to let myself cum as well.

I lifted his balls and nibbled underneath them for a time, feeling him slide down on the chair a bit, lifting up to meet my mouth. I knew what he wanted me to do, but I made him wait. He pulled his knees back, holding them with his arms, lifting higher so I could reach what he'd exposed, the part he wanted licked. Finally I did it. I spread his hairy cheeks, pushing my face into his steamy crack, and licked his butt hole, listening to him groan loudly above me. I licked it, and kissed it, even nibbled it, probing with my tongue until the rubber ring became elastic enough for my tongue to slip inside. He groaned louder. I felt his cock began twitching in my hand and fearful that I was too late, quickly climbed up and engulfed his cock in my mouth just as he exploded like a volcano. Bullets of sperm hit the back of my throat, bounced off my tonsils, coating my tongue and the roof of my mouth. My mouth filled quickly and I swallowed frantically so I wouldn't choke. Finally, I pushed his cock down my throat and let him finish emptying straight into my gullet, nearly cumming from the thrill of it all. After he'd finished and softened a bit, I just held it in my mouth, waiting for it to grow hard again. I slowly ran my tongue over it, tasting the final drops of his lovely nectar. I could wait. We had all weekend.

He finally stood, pulling the meaty cock from my reluctant mouth. "Get on the bed. I'm gonna lay out some new rules. "

I scurried over quickly, already anxious for what I knew would be coming. He lay on his back, his arms under his head, watching me as I manipulated his cock and balls with my mouth. He began to inflate again, growing hard, pulling my ass closer so he could slide his fingers inside me. I almost came right then, but I'd cooled down somewhat as I'd waited for him after he had cum, so it didn't. He was really good at this, knowing just how long and how much I could take before he stopped and let me cool down again. It was driving me nuts! Twice, I tried to mount him but he restrained me.

"Okay, some news rules before we proceed."

I groaned, looking at him expectantly.

"One, you will refer to me as, 'Daddy."

"You're shitting me."

He smiled, like he did when he knew I'd give in because I had no choice. "No. Say it." I grimaced, then reluctantly whispered, "Daddy."

"Excellent. Now ask me to fuck you."

"Please, fuck me. Please."

"Daddy."

I sighed deeply. Okay, if that's what the sick ass-hole wanted. If it'd hurry this along I'd do anything he wanted at this point. "Please fuck me . . . Daddy," I said with resignation.

He smiled. "If you forget, I'm going to hurt you. I mean it. You understand?"

I nodded, hungrily staring at his dick, thinking only about it penetrating my wet folds. I was burning up! I wanted to scream at him to get it over with!

"Climb up on this bad boy and work that pretty ass, Daughter." He smirked.

Pride completely gone now, I hurriedly did as ordered. As I sank down on that wonderful tower of stiff meat I nearly swooned with pleasure. It had been much, much too long and I needed it so much. Even the pain of its broad head pushing my vagina walls aside, was pleasurable. Even the tenderness of it banging against my cervix felt good. I moaned softly, settling down a on it, moving my ass in tiny circles to adjust to its bursting size. Just doing that, I almost came.

"Like that cock, Daughter."

I nodded, my eyes almost closed with pleasure. "Yessss . . . " I hissed through clinched teeth.

He almost pulled my nipple off, and I squealed loudly. "Yes what?" he said.

"YES, Daddy! Oh god. Please."

He laughed. "We'll get this down, won't we?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please.

He rolled on top of me and held my hands over my head, as he began pounding into me in the way I really wanted him to. It didn't take long before the top of my head literally blew off! Screaming, sobbing, clawing at his back, I came for several minutes, finally lying still as he studied me like a bug under glass. Then he started again, and I was ready, climbing the mountain again, ready to fall off.

"Tell your daddy how much you like his big dick, Daughter."

Out of my mind, I'd have said anything now. "Ooooh Daddy, I love your big cock. Please fuck me harder with it." He did, and she grunted with pain - a good kind of pain.

"Daddy's gonna fuck you in the ass tonight, Daughter. Just like he used to. You remember, don't you?" Brad panted above her.

Oh my god, no! But I was too far gone to stop now. "Yes Daddy. Anything, but please don't stop now. Do me. Do me hard."

He started hammering my pussy with a vengeance, as I moaned and grunted with pain and pleasure. I knew the real pain would come later, but right then I didn't care. He covered my mouth with his and I shot my tongue into his, finding his tongue, dancing with it, than sucking it like a tiny penis, moaning in ecstasy.

My next climax took me by surprise, and when it hit I nearly shook to pieces. When it was over, I was sobbing, tears running freely down my face. As far as I knew, Brad still hadn't cum since I'd sucked him dry. It would probably be a long night for me. And a long weekend.
Reply to this topic