A Change in Jenny Ch. 04

Started by Ruchika Siwach · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
Jenny was a little unsteady on her feet from the sheer excitement and shame of being displayed so openly and blatantly. She said perhaps the worst part was watching a group of women standing to the side of it, seeing each of the guys walk up and bend down and look at her pussy. She made eye contact with one of them and the woman just mouth "You dirty fucking whore" to her. And she felt like one.

We got into the car and she said "I'm done."

"No, you aren't done yet."

I started the car and pulled out, noticing that James's truck was the last in a long line of trucks leaving the rest area. I saw that several truckers, especially the ones that didn't get to see, were heading out of the rest area. In fact, we had to wait for most of them to clear before we could get out.

James's truck held back a little and once we caught up and started to pass him, he sped up to keep up with us and motioned for her to strip. And, since he had already seen and even felt it, she complied, taking everything off and once more laid down in the seat and spread herself open. From that moment on, and for the next twenty years or so, it was a position she got very used to.

As she was sitting there, allowing him once more to see her naked, I asked her what he had said to her. She blushed a little and said "He told me he had seen me naked as we passed him, but he didn't get a very good look. Then he told me he would like to get a better look and asked me if that was ok. I didn't have any idea what he was intending to do at that point. And before I could even think, I said ok and that is when he led me to the table. It was not until he put me up on the table that I realized he was going to have me sit there and open myself up to him."

She paused, as James continued to look at her from his truck this time. Then she said "I really didn't want him to undress me, but I couldn't say or do anything to stop him. And before I knew it, I was naked and he told me to open my legs. And then all the other guys came. I felt like such a slut and I loved it. I have never felt so humiliated as having them take turns looking at me. I almost died when he told me to spread myself open so they could look."

James was still looking, so I told her to lay back and start fingering herself for him. She did and soon she forgot all about James, the trucks and everything else.

After letting James see her, we continued on. The next few trucks saw her fingering herself to orgasm right there in the seat. I don't think she even realized how many men saw that. And once she was finished, she still lay there letting them look. And she kept fondling herself through the rest of the afternoon.

For the next hour or two, it seemed like we were always passing another truck. We would run just a little over the speed limit and once the way was clear ahead, we would pull into the right lane. Then it seemed a solid line of trucks, as many as a dozen at one point, would pass us and then drop down in speed so we would have to pass them once more. For most of that time, she would be touching herself and she could note even remember how many times she made herself come while those strangers watched. It turned out to be a huge turn-on for her and it would not be the last time she finger-fucked herself while a stranger watched.

She actually fell asleep at once point so she really didn't realize that she had shown herself to as many as 40 or 50 more strangers during that time frame. At least three pickup trucks and a van full of college age guys got to see too.

Finally, it started getting too dark to see so the show began to wind down. Jenny had woken up and just laid there for a while allowing the last half dozen of so strangers to see until it was too dark for them to see. Once it got dark, she started to get dressed, but I told her to stop.

"We are close to home now. What if someone we know sees?"

"Jenny, it is dark, they won't be able to see anyway."

That seemed to put her mind at rest somewhat. Besides, our exit from the interstate was only a few miles away. We would be on the back roads and we would most likely be the only ones on the road.

There was one truck up ahead and I had one more idea. As we neared the truck, Jenny, was not really paying attention and I started fingering her a little. She reacted by raising her hips, now totally oblivious to the truck we were coming up on. She wasn't wearing her glasses so I doubt she could have even read the side of the truck if she had actually noticed it. But as we came even with the cab of the truck, I switched on the dome light, flooding the car with the bright light and allowing the driver of the truck to see her in all her naked glory. She gasped from the sudden shock and threw a hand across her eyes to shield them from the light. The trucker just sat there stunned for a moment unbelieving what he was seeing and then I turned off the light and sped up, going past our exit and leaving him way behind. I took the next exit before pulling onto the side road.

I positioned the car so that the headlights would shine on the truck as it went by. Then I made Jenny sit up and look. I had her put on her glasses. She was a little confused. But once the truck flew by, she could see the side of it and even in the dark I could almost see the huge blush on her face as she said "OH MY GOD....OH FUCK....OH NO..."

There emblazoned on the side of the truck in big red letters was her hometown. And just above it "Kenny Wayne Trucking, Inc." And as the headlights had shown into the cab of the truck, there sat Gary, her best friend's husband and the guy that had tried all through high school to date her and as mentioned earlier, had tried to see her naked. Seems like he finally got his wish, whether he realized it or not.

"What if he recognized us? What if he tells Jill? I can't look either of them in the face ever again. Gary saw me naked. Gary saw my pussy. "

"Well, I guess we will know for sure soon. We have dinner with them tomorrow night, remember? And you will wear this dress."

When we got home, we went right to bed. I had her undress for me, as if I was one of those strangers that she had flashed during the day. Then I had her lay down on the bed for me. During one of the fuel stops during the day, I had bought more film for the camera so I used that, getting another set of photos of her naked. After all, I didn't have all of them anymore. And I reminded her of that as she lay there naked. I could see her shiver a little as she remembered that somewhere out there tonight, someone had a photo of her completely naked and spread open. And she had even signed it for him.

Then I crawled into bed with her, moving into place between those legs that had bee spread for most of the day. As I slid into her I reminded her that tonight, each and every one of the men that had seen her naked today was fantasizing that it was their dick that was splitting those cuntlips she held open and sliding down into the very depths of the pussy that they had seen today. I reminded her of the rest area when each of those men examined her pussy up close, they were wishing they were exploring it with their cocks like I was now.

Now if this was normal fiction, instead of a story of true events, I would tell you that spent the next hour or two pumping her pussy with my cock. But lets get real here. As turned on as she was about it, I may have actually been more turned on. As I reminded her of each o the men that had seen her tits and viewed her pussy that day, I was also remembering that other men had seen them. So for the first minute or two of our night together, I pounded my little wife's cunt for all I was worth. All the time I was reminding her of hoe many men had seen the pussy I was fucking today.

At one point, I shifted her a little, reaching down and pulling those sweet luscious little legs of hers onto my shoulders so she was almost bent in half. Then I grabbed an asscheek in both hands, and used that as leverage to pull her up into me as I rammed as hard and as fast down into her as I could. When I grabbed her ass like that, I reminded her of James lifting her off the picnic table that way, with his huge black hands each cupping her pale white asscheeks. I reminded her that was before she allowed him to finger and fondle her. And of course, after he had seen the very pussy I was pounding up close and personal. He and six or seven other strangers.

By now, she was at that point where she no longer was aware of anything else but that dick pounding her cunt and she was trying her best to move with me to meet my thrusts with hers. I felt myself coming and I knew I needed to get her off at the same time. So I dropped the big bomb.

I reminded her that the guy that had tried all through high school to date her, the guy that was always in so much lust with her had seen her naked. The guy that had tried to peep at her as she took a shower had now managed to see the very things he had been trying to see. And that had he managed to see her naked there in the shower, it would not be even close to the view she had willingly given him the night before. She had let him see her totally and completely naked. Her best friend's husband now knew what her pussy looked like spread wide and willing, just as he had probably imagined in high school as he jacked off to the fantasy of seeing that pussy open for him to use and how it would feel to actually stick the dick that now made regular trips into her best friends cunt into Jenny's willing twat instead.

I could see the horror and excitement and shame all mixed as the thought that he knew what she looked like naked rushed through her head. Her orgasm was probably one of the most intense she had ever had, all those thoughts of what she had done, how many men had seen her, and what they had seen serving as the foundation for the climax and the thought that Gary had finally managed to see her pussy putting her right up at the top.

Finally, as I felt myself about to explode, I touched off her final peak with just one comment.

"And tomorrow night he will see you in person, less than a day after seeing all of you naked. And you will be wearing that dress and heels, no bra, no panties And the top and bottom button will be undone before the night is over. And if he recognized you, you will make sure he gets to see everything up close. Hell, you can even let him feel you up if he mentions seeing you naked tonight."

She came hard and long and before she finished up good, I shot my load into her sweet little pussy. I managed to keep going for a few seconds, enough just to finish her orgasm off and then I was done. I let her legs drop back down and we lay there for a few moments, both of us spent and hardly able to move. When my erection finally subsided and evacuated her pussy, I rolled to the side and held her until we both fell asleep.

I got up the next morning and went to work, putting in a full day. But I did have her picture with me, one of her spread wide and I must admit, I had to jack off a couple of times. Since I worked out of a pickup in the boonies, it was not hard to do. All day I wondered if Gary had recognized her and what might happen if he did.

Jenny had all day to think about it also. She spent most of the day reliving the day before. I seemed like a dream at times, like it was something that happened to someone else. It was just something she had never dreamed she could do. It felt so strange knowing that she had allowed so many men to not only see her naked, but to have actively opened her pussy for them to see the pink inside her was over the top. She kept coming back to two instances that both scared, excited and humiliated her and she could not forget they had happened.

Sitting on the picnic table, with her dress opened up and her legs spread wide open was bad enough. But watching as each of a half dozen or more men got down to see the pussy she had spread open for them to look at. Then having James, freely and openly feel her up there in public, knowing other people were watching her let a stranger finger her as she stood with her dress open and available had been the final straw on that part. And it bothered her and excited her that as each man in turn perused her cunt, she wanted to let them fuck her right there in public on that rest area picnic bench. And when James's hands cupped her bare ass as he lifted her and then he fondled her, she wanted to let him do whatever he wanted to do to her, whatever that would be.

The second one was even more humiliating. After years of trying to catch glimpses of her naked, Gary had finally seen everything she had. Gary was not the brightest guy in the world, but she could not imagine how he would not know it was her. After all, he knew what their car looked like. He should have been able to recognize her even without her glasses. He had seen her without them before. And facing Jill tonight would be even tougher. Jill was always a little jealous of Gary's lust for Jenny. And it would only be worse now if he recognized her. If he realized that he had seen the pussy he always wanted to fuck, and pushed her on it, she was not sure what she would do. And he could threaten to tell their friends and even Jill and she would be even more humiliated. And knowing Gary, there would be only one way to get him not to tell that she had flashed her pussy at him. That would be to let him have unrestricted and most likely frequent access to that pussy. Which means she would become his slut. And what if he didn't want to use a rubber? What if he knocked her up? What would I say about it?

At my suggestion, she had called Jill and suggested that we all go out for the evening. After all, she didn't have the baby to worry about tonight and she knew Jill's oldest was at Jill's mothers for the weekend. It seemed the perfect time to go have dinner and hit a club afterward. Neither couple got to do much of that these days. And besides, it would let Jenny dress up a little to tease Gary. If he had recognized her, the hint of what he had seen would have him checking her out and possibly making a move on her since he would know she was not the innocent conservative woman she normally acted like around him. And if he hadn't recognized her, it would just be more of a tease which she appealed even more to her.

The thought actually brewed in her head for the day. If he did not recognize her the night before, it would be especially naughty of her to tease him a little, perhaps letting him get a quick "accidental" peek of something he wasn't supposed to see, but wanted to so badly. And if he did recognize her, having what he had seen so close and not being able to see it fully again nor touch it would be an even better tease. Of course, her orders were that if he did say something to him, she would allow him certain freedoms. Those included allowing him to feel her up to the point of actually letting him get a finger inside her pussy, just as she had let James do the day before.

She actually found herself dreading, yet looking forward to this evening. By the time I got home from work, Jenny had prepared herself for the evening as I had told her to. She had laundered the dress and at my suggestion, she had ironed and starched it. That way it would still hold its shape even with a button or two loose and Gary would really have to work to see anything.

She put on a little makeup and had shaved her legs just to make sure there as not stubble at all. The only change in the way she was dressed was that she was wearing a set of thigh-high nude stockings held up by a garter belt. A pair of black sling-back high heels completed the look and she looked devastatingly sexy.

Because of their friendship and their ability to discuss and plan anything with each other, she knew she would have to tell Jill about it. They were best friends and it would be something they could share. At first, Jill resented how Gary felt about Jenny, but eventually she came to enjoy and even use that. She had admitted that some of the best sex she had with Gary was when she would pretend to be Jenny and fuck him.

The other aspect of the friendship was the little secret they shared that not even I was aware of until many years later. It was something that strengthens the bond between them even stronger than before. The circumstances and actions that built up to it had served to cement and strengthen the relationship so that they now secretly considered themselves more like sisters than friends because of that shared secret and the circumstances surrounding it. Jill's had admitted just a few days before the trip to Jenny that she was pregnant with her first child and that it was not Gary's. And the special secret they shared was that both of their first babies would have the same father. It was me and it was something that Jenny inadvertently caused to happen. But that is covered in a future story so I won't cover it here.

I bathed and changed and we made the trip into town to meet Gary and Jill. Jill had also dressed up a little too. Jenny and she had planned this on the phone and I must say that Jill looked very attractive too. She was wearing a shorter dress than normal and the whole heels/stockings/garter belt thing too. I reminded myself to mention to her that I wanted to see that same outfit the next time the two of us got together.

Gary just about lost it when he saw Jenny that evening. He spent most of the evening trying to get a quick peek down Jenny's top or up her dress. He was so focused on her that he did not even notice that periodically through the evening, I was feeling up his wife.

We started out going to a nice, but inexpensive restaurant for dinner. We were seated at a small table in the back. Each of us sat at a side of the table with Gary across from me. Jill was on my left and Jenny to my right. Jenny later told me that at one point during the meal, Gary had tried to put his hand on her leg and she brushed it off without saying anything to him. He tried it a few times and each time she pushed his hand away, actually just saying a quiet "Stop" to him after the third time. Of course by the time my wife had told him stop, my hand had already explored his wife to know that she was wearing hose, garter belt and no panties under the dress. And that she was in an excited state as evidenced by the moisture I felt when I explored her cunt.

Of course, we were not the only guys to actually notice the wives that night. It was plain that when the two of them got out of the car and headed to the restaurant, a lot of the other male diners were checking them out. Without trying to appear to be doing so, and failing in that somewhat, our waiter tended to stand a little closer to Jenny than normal as he took the orders. Having gotten somewhat accustomed to it and now paying a lot of attention to men trying to see things on her, Jenny was more than aware of what he was doing, and said later that she was trying all she could to let him see as much of her as he could and still keep Gary from seeing it.

She also figured out early that Gary had no clue that the woman he had seen the night before was her. But she almost lost it when he actually brought up the fact that he had seen a naked woman the night before. He described her in surprisingly good detail considering he only saw her for a second or two, but he could not describe the car or anything else to us. She did wait with baited breath when he actually mentioned that it was not far from our place. But it was not a trick. He did not connect the woman that he saw naked with the woman he was trying desperately to feel up.

During our meal, Gary had a number of drinks. And then once the meal was over we went to a bar and had more. Being the designated driver that night, I didn't drink. The girls had a few and Gary really had a lot of drinks since he didn't have to drive. Of course, his inhibitions were relaxing even more than usual and Jenny was the target of those decreased discretions. At one point in the night, she asked what the limit was of things she could let him do. I told her to use her judgment and she said ok.

Gary seemed a little happier the rest of the evening and he asked her to dance a lot, mostly during the slow dances. Of course, when I danced with Jill, or we stayed at the table, I had full access to feeling her as much as I wanted and she told me that once we got to her house and Gary passed out, I better be ready because she was going to **** me.

Throughout the evening, Jenny tended to appear like she had been drinking a little more than she should, but I noticed she hadn't been. I was a little concerned, so during one of the slow dances, I invoked the right of a husband to dance with his wife for that dance. Once we were out on the floor, and away from everyone, I asked her if she was alright because she appeared a little tipsy and Gary was really paying a lot of attention to her.

She smiled and I saw a touch of the wicked little minx from the day before and all she said was "Gary believes I am getting drunk and he is trying at every opportunity to take advantage of it."

"How so?"

She sighed a little and said a little cautiously "You said I could use my judgment, right?" and I nodded yes.

"Well, for the last half hour or so, he has been looking down my top. I am not sure how much he can see, but he really seems to be intent on it. And I am pretending not to notice."

I looked down at the same angle and said "Well, he saw a lot more last night, but he is seeing most of your chest right now. Your tits are in plain view."

She flushed just a little and said, "Is that ok?"

"As long as he doesn't get too carried away."

She laughed and said "This from the man that had been feeling up another man's wife all night." and I said "Yep".

"Well, that is ok I guess. He has been trying to feel me up. And I keep getting slower to react. He almost got to my pussy a last time."

"And are you going to let him?"

She smiled that wicked smile and said "Just before I slap him and tell him to keep his hands to himself" and then the evil smile got even more evil "But not until he gets a finger or two inside me."

During one of the lulls in action, the girls went to the restroom. When they came back, Gary asked Jenny to dance again and they headed to the floor. Once they were gone, Jill could not wait to say "Jenny told me what happened yesterday."

I just answered with "And?"

She looked me square in the eye and said in a no-nonsense manner "So when are you taking me on a road trip like that?"

Without hesitation, I thought of my next day off and said "Thursday morning. Make sure Gary is gone and wear what you are wearing tonight."

"Yes Master" she said, in a joking manner, although it was rapidly becoming a reality rather than a joke. A few years later, she would pledge herself as a slave to Jenny and I.

The dance ended and a few songs later, the two of them came back from the dance floor. It was obvious that she had slapped him because the marks were still there. And she kept her distance from him. He of course, acted like nothing happened and the slap was never mentioned. He just slammed a couple of shots down and Jenny, acting like she was insulted and mad at him said "I want to go home."

We left the bar and drove back to their house. By now, Gary realized he had probably blown it. Once we got there, Jenny and Jill went to the bedroom. Jenny pretended to be in an intoxicated state of upset and Jill was going to comfort her. Gary for his part was a little nervous about what Jenny would tell Jill. After all, he was convinced Jill was not aware of what had been going on all night. Nor was he aware of what I had been doing with Jill tonight and for the last few months.

He went to the fridge and brought out a six-pack to share with me while we waited. I had one while he slammed down the other five. I felt a little sorry for him. He thought that after all these years, he had a chance with Jenny. He didn't know she had been playing with him all along. And of course, I had already done things to and with his wife that he hadn't even been given the opportunity to do. I had actually done more than even I realized.

So when they came back in, he was just about out of it. I told her to make friends with him and to stop the tease and she said ok. She even said that if he tried, she would even let him play with her for a little while.

She moved over to him and apologized for slapping him, acting like she was still a little tipsy. He said ok and the four of us sat down on the futon in the floor on some pillows and put on a movie. Jenny pretended to fall asleep and Gary, in his drunken and clumsy manner managed to unbutton most of her dress and start to explore her. He did not even seem to pay attention to the fact that I already had his wife's skirt lifted up in back and while he sat that trying to clumsily fondle and feel my wife, I had already managed to slip my dick into his wife's cunt from behind and we casually and cautiously fucked with our spouses right there on the futon with us.

If you have never had sex with someone while their spouse is right there and unaware of it, it is a very strange and exciting experience. You have to control yourself when the excitement of it is driving you to be even more aggressive. Luckily, Gary had put in a porno movie and turned the sound up so his wife's moans and breathing were masked. I am not sure he would have notice if there was no sound.

I noticed that she had allowed him to start feeling her up through the material of the dress. He had his left arm around her and was snuggled up to her with his left hand cupping her left tit. I know that this was probably the highlight of his sexual life because her had wanted to fuck her for so long and he was thinking he might have a shot.

I felt Jill have a small orgasm and I allowed myself to come quickly by stopping with my cock still in her. It wasn't much of one, but I did come in her as I watched her husband try to push the issue with Jenny a little. And just when it seemed he was going to get up the nerve to try to stick a hand inside her dress and feel her bare flesh, he passed out.

I had been watching it and it made me hard again. Seeing him trying to feel her up had jumpstarted me again. And since he was out I turned Jill over and entered her once more, screwing her slowly and enjoying the feeling of fucking her with her husband passed out right there beside us.

Jenny moved away from him a little and raised up on one elbow, looking at us and feeling a little disappointed herself. She looked at us in frustration and said "I finally decide to let the little prick do what he has been wanting to do for the last five years or so and now he passes out. Just my luck. Meanwhile you two are over here screwing like a pair of animals. It is frustrating."

I had to stop for a moment as I looked at her and said "Were you planning to let him fuck you?"

She answered a little slowly, not meeting my eyes but said a timid "I had thought about it."

"And what if you got pregnant?"

Jill answered, "That would not happen. Gary has a low sperm count, but he doesn't know that. But to be on the safe side, when we went into my room while ago, we filled her with spermicide. It shouldn't be a problem."

Jenny then looked me square in the eye and said, "And even if it happened, that would even things out."

It took me a second before I realized what they meant. And to reinforce it Jenny said "You knocked his wife up."

Jill looked up and me and said "That's right Daddy. You and I are going to have a little one. Course Gary will think it is his, and I will not tell him any different."

I was floored a little, but that did not stop me from starting back in on Jill's pussy once more. And it felt strange, fucking another man's wife now that I knew she was pregnant and I was the father.

Then Jenny said "Besides it is better this way. He saw me naked and didn't know it. If I fuck him now he will never remember it. Honey, I am going to go for it. And if I get knocked up, you can divorce me and I won't fight it. And you can still use me as much as you want."

I didn't really know what to say as I watched my wife take off her dress and then pull Gary's pants and underwear off. Even though he was out, he was still hard. Jenny straddled him Jill reached over and guided his cock to Jenny's hole. Once it was in position, I watched as my sweet little wife broke her vows for the first time. She dropped down onto his cock, impaling herself on the one dick that she had so fiercely resisted over the years. He had lusted after her since they were in junior high. And now, finally, his dick was where he wanted it to be all along, inside her pussy. And he didn't realize it.

Watching her screw her husband had an effect on Jill and she spun me over and started riding me like Jenny was riding her husband. The two of them began to kiss as each rode the other woman's husband's cock. The sight of the two of them riding cock and French kissing was a little too much for me and I quickly exploded inside Jill's pussy, but she kept going and being young I was able to recover enough to stay hard for a little longer.

It did not take long before Gary started to stir, not coming awake or realizing what was going on, but I could hear his breathing getting labored and then my sweet wife saying "Oh God, he is coming." and she came with him, riding his cock as long as she could before collapsing onto him.

Jill came at about the same time and I rolled her back over and rammed her for a few minutes more until I was finished and splashed my seed inside her once again.

As we lay there in the afterglow, with my semi-flaccid cock still in Jill's cunt and my wife still straddling Gary's shrinking pole, I asked Jenny how she felt. She just smiled and said "Like a slut."

"Well, I am surprised Gary didn't wake up after the fucking you were giving him."

Jill laughed and said "Ever heard of knockout drops? He will not remember anything tomorrow morning. I put them in his first drink. I am just surprised it took as long as it did."

"Ok so what do we do now?"

Jenny just laughed and said "I have a big tube of spermicide. I intend on using it all up on Gary's cum tonight."

And she did. Gary may have been out, but for the rest of the night, Jenny would suck him enough to get his rod hard again, slide onto his pole and fuck him again. She finally figured out after the third fuck that if she mounted him and then Jill helped her roll him over, his subconscious would take over. She still is not sure how many times she actually fucked him that night, but she was sore by the time it was over. An added plus was that while Jenny was fucking him, and I was fucking Jill, Jill would whisper in his ear telling him to fuck her harder and he would.

Once we were all spent, we carried Gary to his bed and placed him in it. Jill washed the evidence of Jenny off of his cock and then Jenny and Jill jacked him off inside his underwear and pants a couple of times so it would appear to him that he had masturbated himself instead of actually having sex with Jenny. Then Jenny, now fully satisfied by Gary's cock laid down in the guest room. But before she douched out all of Gary's come she could. With the exception of the day before, I had not fucked her since her last period. And I told her that until her next period, we would not have sex. I wanted to make sure. And in the meantime, I would be meeting on a regular basis with Jill to take care of my needs until we were sure.

The next morning, Gary woke up with a humongous hangover. The rest of us faked one and Jill and Jenny, ever the actresses, accused poor Gary of trying to **** Jenny the night before. He apologized profusely and blamed it on being drunk and not in control.

We left soon after that and went home. The next week, on Thursday morning, I picked up Jill, dressed as she was that night and took her for a little ride. I made the trip into the city three or four times a week for the next few weeks until Jenny announced that she had gotten her period. I made her promise that from now on, as long as she was fertile, I was the only dick to go into her. And she swears she kept that promise. Of course, a few years later, after our daughter was born, she did have to an operation. The side-effect was that she would not be able to have any more kids. What happened then will be a future story.

Gary and Jill eventually split up. Jill gave birth to a beautiful little girl. Not having anywhere to go, Jill moved in with Jenny and I. And that started the "unusual" relationship we shared until Jenny decided, after twenty two years that she wanted a divorce.

I live with my new wife now. She is much younger than I am and she understands the special relationship that Jill and I still have. Hell, she enjoys her own special relationship with Jill.

And on a final note. Jenny and I still get together from time to time. She has remarried but I have a certain amount of rights to her as part of the "special" deal we have with her new husband. He has no knowledge of her past indiscretions and she has vowed never to let him know about them. Jenny and I spend a weekend together each month and two weeks a year where I can do whatever I want to and with her. And he can never ask, nor can she ever tell him what goes on. And she has made one more final vow when she married him at age 40. Those are that she cannot tell her new husband that his only child is not really his. That he saw her naked before they married and the he fucked her that night at least a half dozen times. But Gary would be happy no matter what. He finally got his dream girl.
Reply to this topic