Tom & T-Girl Lori Spit Roast Cyndee

Started by Monica Mardain · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
This is part of an ongoing story over multiple Categories with common characters.

Ding!

I looked at my phone to see who texted me. Holy shit, it was Edwin!

Edwin – My man Tom. How are you doing?

Me – Great. You? Busy I bet.

Him – Yes, very. Opened third restaurant. I need a favor maybe.

Me – Sure. What do you need?

Him – Alexa is stressed in Vegas and needs a break. Can she spend a few days with you at the lake?

Me – Of course. When?

Him – I will find out my friend and get back to you. What works for you?

Me – For you, anytime is fine.

Hmmm, let's see. Alexa knows Lori from Vegas. Wonder what would happen if she knew Lori was here? Maybe she does or...

Ding!

Edwin – How does next Thursday through Saturday sound?

Me – Great. Will work out fine. Anything I should know?

Him – She'll drive to town Thursday morning. Get there in the afternoon. You and Lori still a thing?

Well guess that answers my question about who knows what.

Me – Yes. Very much so.

Him – Exclusive?

Me – Not exactly.

Him – Good. Alexa would like to see Lori again. Perhaps you three could have some fun.

Me – Would that be all good with you?

Him – Yes; like I said before. Is Cyndee rooming with Lori your old girlfriend?

Okay, so it seems that Alexa and Lori still keep in touch.

Me – Yes, same one.

Him – LOL. Lucky man you are, have fun and thanks for helping me out.

Me – Anytime.

Helping him out! Holy shit, are you kidding me?

Ding!

Lori – Alexa should be here Thursday. She's staying at your place right?

Are you kidding me? What the fuck?

Me – Yeah baby, be here Thursday afternoon.

Her – Sweet. Alexa, Edwin and I go way back. Like you guys too I've heard. LOL

Me – You okay with this?

Her – Baby, what have I always said? As long as I can have you when I want you. Cyndee and I are hitting it off great. We need to get together, all three of us before Alexa shows up. You up for that? 

Me – I am if you are.

Her – How about tonight? Can you cook dinner for us here?

Me – Of course. Anything special?

Her – Surprise me. You know what Cyndee likes in more ways than one so do something we'll all enjoy.

Me – Will do. When are you home?

Her – Around 5ish. Cyndee will be there at 3 so why don't you shoot for dinner at 6. You can get there earlier if you want.

Me – Will do. Anything else?

Her – Save that first big load of cum for me. TTFN!

Geez, I love that girl.

Ding!

Geez, what now?

Alexa – Ohhh Tom! Edwin just told me about my mini-vacation! You are so sweet.

Me – Anytime Alexa. You're good people.

Her – It'll be fun. Hey, is that guy you were with in Vegas in town?

Me – Aaron? Yes, he lives here.

Her – I'd like to meet him. BTW – Edwin says he's good with whatever I do, soooo... I love that man.

Me – I'll mention it to Aaron. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Her – Me too. See you soon! Mwah!

Grownups doing grownup things. Crazy good.

I got to Lori's around 430 and knocked on the door. Cyndee opened it up with a smile and said. "Oh Tom, you are so sweet! Lori said you were going to cook dinner for us tonight. C'mon in."

I went inside and she shut the door behind us. As I walked to the kitchen I asked "Italian work for you tonight?"

Cyndee followed me in and said "Of course. Need any help?"

I put the groceries down and replied "No, I'm good. Thanks though." I started to get to work as Cyndee poured herself a glass of wine.

"Want one?" she asked.

"You know, I'm more in the mood for a shot," and went over to the cupboard where Lori kept the liquor. As I poured and took a shot of tequila Cyndee sat at the bar between the kitchen and dining room and drank. After about five minutes she asked "Why didn't you tell me Lori had a cock?"

I stopped and looked at her. "Not really by business to tell you. I knew you wanted a roomie and figured it was best to let Lori handle it. You okay with it?"

"Okay with it," Cyndee replied shaking her head. "No Tom, I'm not okay with it. I fucking love it!"

I started to laugh and said "I thought you might."

Cyndee grinned and continued, "She has made me cum so hard! Oh hell, that girl has a wonderful cock; oh but I bet you already know that quite well."

"Maybe."

"Oh fuck off!" she said with a laugh. "I see the way you know your way around her kitchen that you've been here a few times. And knowing how sexy you are, oh yeah, you probably fuck her quite regularly."

I smiled and gave her a "guilty as charged look".

"So, are you two exclusive?" she asked.

"No, we have an understanding," I said.

Cyndee smiled wide and said "Yes! That's what I wanted to hear."

"What do you mean?"

"It means you two are going to fuck the hell out of me tonight!" She got up and came over to me, grabbed me and pulled me close. Her mouth went to mine and we kissed, our tongues meshing like two old friends seeing each other for the first time in a long time. After a bit she pulled away.

"I want to thank you Tom," she said.

"For what?"

"You always look out for me." she explained. "And you've introduced me to some spectacular people."

"My pleasure, babe. You're good people." I replied. "Now let me get back to work."

"Sounds good, I'll go take a shower. Lori should be here soon," and she headed off towards the bathroom.

I continued to prep dinner and thought about how Cyndee and I were still close. She was easily my favorite woman, most fun as well. Guess that came from being with her for three plus years. We kind of knew each other and were pretty forgiving. I mean I started sucking cock while we were still together and she was good with it. We had our falling out when she moved in with Jason, but hey I can still fuck her and suck his cock so that's a win, win.

"Hey baby, need anything?"

I turned around and saw Lori walking up to me. I reached out and pulled her close, we began to kiss passionately; damn I was already getting hard; I reached down and felt that she was getting hard too!

I dropped to my knees, she grabbed my shoulders and tried to pull me up, but that wasn't going to happen. I slid her skirt up above her waist, her hard cock in my hand as I pulled it out of her panties. I took it into my mouth and swirled the head with my tongue. She took a deep, quick breath and I pulled my mouth away.

Standing back up I said "Oh baby, I want your fucking cock so bad."

She pushed me away playfully and replied "Later lover, later."

"Can I have it too?" Cyndee asked. She wore a towel and little else. I wasn't sure when she had come into the kitchen but roomies sometimes do that.

Lori looked at me and I at her. She smiled and said "Oh yeah Cyndee, you can have it and Tom's too I bet. Right Tom?"

"If she wants," I said teasingly.

"I want you both any way you two want to give it to me and as long as you want." Cyndee replied.

Lori smiled and said "Sounds real good roomie, real good. I'm going to go take a shower. You two don't get started without me." Lori left and headed to the bathroom knowing that we wouldn't. Lori was the kind of fuck you didn't want to lose and I sure wasn't going to. Not sure how much Cyndee had been with Lori but I'm guessing she felt the same way.

Dinner was great and after I finished the dishes, Cyndee dried them, all three of us went out to the living room.

"Netflix and chill?" Cyndee asked.

Lori laughed and turned on the television. We watched the tube for about 30 minutes and talked about stuff. I got up and headed towards the kitchen. "Anyone want anything?" I asked.

Cyndee said she was good, hadn't finished her glass of wine yet, Lori said she could use a refill. I went to the kitchen and when I came back, neither one of them was there, but there was a trail of clothes leading to the bedroom. Like I needed a clue!

When I got there Cyndee was on her knees sucking Lori's cock. Lori looked at me and smiled saying "Someone needs a good fucking Tom. Want to help me give my new roomie a good fucking?" Cyndee moaned then continued to suck Lori.

"I sure do sweetie," I said and took off my clothes. Walking behind Cyndee I knelt down, and reached around and grabbed her tits. I pressed my now hard cock up against her ass and stroked her nipples.

Lori placed her hands on Cyndee's shoulder and slid her cock in and out of Cyndee's how, hungry mouth. I looked up at Lori and asked "Think she's wet enough to spit roast Lori?"

"You know what they say Tom, the proof of the pudding's in the tasting," as she pushed Cyndee away. I slid my arms under Cyndee's and pulled her onto her back. Once there Lori dropped to her knees and slid down between Cyndee's legs. Lori grabbed Cyndee by the ass while Cyndee spread her legs wide, holding them under her knees. Lori went down to Cyndees crotch and blew on her clit, hovering an inch or two away.

I walked over to the nightstand and opened the drawer pulling out Mr. Pink and the long, thick black dildo – I called it Marcus for obvious reasons. I handed it to Lori as I pulled out the small bottle of lube.

Lori slid the head of the dildo between Cyndee's hot and moist cunt lips. Slowly she slid it in as she began to lick Cyndee's clit. As it went all the way inside her wet hole Cyndee moaned and said "Tom, Tom, please let me suck your cock, please."

How could I say no? I grabbed a pillow and slipped it under Cyndee's head, dropped to my knees and turned her head towards me. She grabbed my cock and shoved it into her moist mouth.

No matter what you said about Cyndee, the girl could suck cock. Here she was getting banged by a big black dildo while a hot little tranny licked her clit and she sucked my cock with gusto and expertise. I wanted to cum in her mouth right now but I remembered the promise I made to Lori. She would always have first crack at my first cum.

Lori backed off Cyndee and said to me "Let's place her on the bed."

I pulled out of her mouth Cyndee whimpered slightly and we placed her on the edge of the bed, a pillow under her ass. Lori grabbed Mr. Pink and handed it to Cyndee. "Here you go sweetie, you have fun while we take turns on you."

Cyndee turned on Mr. Pink and placed it to her hard, swollen clit and went to town. Lori looked at me and asked me "Mind if I fuck her first? I bet she'll suck your cock while I do."

I nodded and smiled, getting up on the bed and on my knees. My dick was in Cyndee's mouth, Lori was banging away on her pussy, hard and deep and Mr. Pink was hot on her clit. I looked at Lori and her at me, smiles all around. I'm sure if Cyndee didn't have my hard cock in her mouth she'd be smiling too.

After five minutes or so Lori pulled out and said "Next." We traded places, Cyndee's cunt wet as hell. So wet I wondered if Lori had already cum in her but guessed not as her hard cock was all over Cyndee's face, then mouth. I slid in and out of Cyndee as she started to moan louder. I knew where this was going. I was lucky enough to have heard that sound many times before. I picked up speed and pinched her hard and grateful nipples.

Cyndee made loud sounds, moaning repeatedly as she came, not wanting to take Lori's cock from inside her mouth. She came hard, shaking as she did. After a bit she fell away from Lori's cock, tossed Mr. Pink, her eyes rolling back as I continued to pound her. After a few ore strokes I said "Next!"

Lori smiled and slid off of the bed. "Want her ass Tom?"

"Hell yeah," I replied. I grabbed to bottle of lube and lubed up. Lori laid down on the bed and grabbed Cyndee by the hand, pulling her towards her saying "Come fuck me lover. Climb on."

Cyndee rolled over and climbed on top of Lori, straddling her as Lori slid her cock inside her, balls deep. Cyndee moaned as Lori grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her close. They began to kiss as I slid a lubed finger into Cyndee's asshole. It slid in fast and deep. I pulled it out, got down on a knee behind her and lined my cock up to her ass. I slid in easily; she was nice and tight, but hungry. I could feel Lori's cock against mine, only separated by the skin of Cyndee's taint. You know the spot that ain't the pussy and ain't the asshole. She pulled away from Lori's mouth and moaned loudly "Fuck me Tom."

Lori pulled Cyndee up and down on her cock while my hard cock slid in and out of her asshole. This was hot, so fucking hot. I was going to cum really soon and asked Lori "Baby, can I fill her up?"

"Oooo, baby," Lori said with a smile as she pumped Cyndee "If I can fuck your ass lover of course you can!"

I blew a huge load into Cyndee's tight ass. One, two, who the fuck knows, I don't know how many times I spurted into her. But I knew Cyndee loved it, saying "Oh yeah Tom oh yeah! Fill me up!"

After way too short of a time I pulled back from her now wet asshole and rolled over to the side of the bed. Lori pushed Cyndee over to the side and grabbed my legs behind the knees. She slid a pillow under my ass and lubed up her cock. I looked her in the eyes as she smiled. I felt the head of her sweet, hard cock at my asshole and said "Fuck me lover."

She started to.

In and out her hard cock slid, slow and deep inside me. I loved it, no; I fucking loved it. I looked over to my right and saw Cyndee. She had the black dildo back inside her cunt and Mr. Pink on her clit watching intently as Lori pounded my ass.

"Fuck him Lori! Fuck him and fill him up!" Cyndee said loudly, moaning as she did.

"Fuck, oh baby," Lori said between ragged breaths. "I'm going to cum!"

"Oh hell yes! Fuck me lover!" I yelled.

"Ahhhhh!" Lori yelled as she shot a large hot spurt of cum up my ass. "Fuck yeah lover, fuck yeah!"

Her cum was hot and there was a lot of cum. She pumped harder and faster until she couldn't any more. She stumbled back from the edge of the bed and sat down in the chair.

"Oh yes! Yes!" Cyndee screamed as she came and came and came, her hips bouncing up into the air then down. After a while she pulled out the dildo and tossed Mr. Pink to the side.

We lay back quietly, breathing deeply, spent. After about three minutes I got up and went to the bathroom. I came back with two hot face clothes and gave one to Lori. As we wiped our cocks clean Cyndee said "That was incredible."

Lori laughed and said "Oh baby, we aren't finished, are we Tom?'

I laughed "No we're not." I walked over to Lori, dropped to my knees and began to stroke her cock.

"Oh babe," she said with a laugh. "Give me some time to recover."

I smiled and replied "Anything you want."

I walked back to the bed and grabbed Cyndee by the legs. Back on the pillow I pulled her and onto my knees I went. "Can I eat your pussy baby?"

Cyndee laughed and said "Anything you want, but I'll be sore as hell tomorrow."

I spread her legs wide and circled her clit with my tongue. She was super wet just from her own body as neither Lori nor I had pumped a load into; yet. She began to moan and I slid one, then two fingers inside her. I started the little "come here" finger move where I curl my fingers towards me and took her clit in my mouth. I love eating her pussy, always have, what can I say and she loves me doing it. After about five minutes of this she was squirming on the bed and breathing heavy.

"Can we spit roast you Cyndee?" Lori asked. I guess she was recovered by now; my cock sure was hard.

"Yes, yes, please," Cyndee replied. I backed away and stood up, Lori coming back to the bed and lying down. Cyndee moved to her and got between Lori's legs, on her knees and ass in the air.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed and rubbed my cock on her pussy lips. I watched as Cyndee's head began to bob up and down on Lori's cock. Lori looked at me with half-closed eyes and said "Oh hell, this is great," and began to rub her rock hard nipples.

I slid my aching hard cock into Cyndee's wet pussy and went balls deep. Once my balls reached her ass I flexed my ass to thicken my cock the started to slide back out really slowly. I began to slap her ass; she moaned.

Having done this to Cyndee before, with quite a few guys, I could tell when she was going to cum. She moaned louder and her ass began to slam back against me as I plunged my cock deep inside her. Bang, bang, bang; I picked up speed; she pushed back in rhythm with me and with her head bobbing faster up and down on Lori's cock. Cyndee could suck cock and I knew she could get all of Lori's into her mouth. That meant her other hand was squeezing Lori's balls, ready to milk it of her cum.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Lori screamed, her hips bucking up, Cyndee's mouth glued on her cock as Lori shot a load of hot semen into her mouth. I pumped faster, Cyndee moaned, Lori pulled away and Cyndee let out a scream, while I fucked her as long as I could.

It wasn't that long as my aching balls shot my cum into her tight, wet pussy. I pumped her as long as I could, dry firing inside here until I couldn't take it anymore. I stepped away totally spent.

The three of us lay or sat silently save for deep breaths. Lori was the first to move, getting up and pulling Cyndee's legs apart. She moaned and said "Wait, I need to rest."

"And I need to taste Tom's cum," Lori replied and slid her hard tongue into Cyndee's pussy drenched pussy. Cyndee tried to push her away but couldn't; resolving herself to letting Lori do whatever she wanted to her. I could hear Lori licking hungrily for a minute or two then she stood up, walked over to me and planted her mouth of mine. There wasn't as much cum as there had been the many other times I had done this many others, but it was still very, very hot as we slid our tongues in and out of each other's mouths, After a bit, she pulled away and sat on the floor in front of me.

"This was fucking incredible guys," she said. Cyndee agreed as did I. Tonight had been over the top so far and I knew that we weren't finished.

I woke up the next morning in Lori's bed with her on one side of me, Cyndee on the other. I could get used to this.
Reply to this topic