The Next Day...

Started by Nancy Clerk · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
Well, it wasn't really the next day, since our time in the shower lasted well into the morning...it was later that morning.

I got out of bed and was just sure everyone knew what had happened to me in the middle of the night. I Didn't really think too much about it, I was all smiles and just about as happy as i could possibly be! What an incredible experience!

I was deliciously sore, and very tender; as i had not had any sex with my husband in months - and the small amount of action my pussy had was very little (pun fully intended!).

I was giddy as a school girl as I walked or should I say, skipped or floated, to the dining room that morning! When I got there Byron had our table already set and had even gotten me my breakfast and a cup of coffee! After a few weeks of eating together he knew what I liked. He was smiling big as I approached the table, and I wanted to just throw myself into his arms and kiss him, but we were under close supervision so I just gave him a friendly hug.

As I sat down and smiled at him, I noticed that he had a mark on his neck where I had been sucking on it! I told him I was sorry and he just laughed about it. "Glad it felt good enough that you had to leave your mark!" Then we both laughed.

I looked him in the eyes and smiled. I looked around to make sure nobody was listening before I told him,

"It felt so good I'd have to say it's the best I've ever had! In fact, there isn't even a close second!"

He looked almost startled for a moment, then smiled that big winning handsome smile that first attracted me to him! I knew that he knew already, but I also knew it was good for him to hear it from me.

Conversation flowed well through breakfast as we talked about what we had to do that day, joked about the people around us, commented on the food and did our usual flirting.

I suddenly looked up at him and decided he was the most desirable and handsome man I had ever seen, and by far the sexiest! I felt heat run through my body and I wanted to be with him, again, NOW! In my minds eye I had flash back to being in his arms last night, kissing him and feeling his strong back muscles as he held me, and the feeling of him thrusting into me!

My face must have shown my emotions, because he asked me what was wrong. I said, "nothing", and that was true because for me, at that moment, it felt like everything was right! However, there was a stirring in my belly that told a different story. I wanted him so bad, and longed to be naughty for him, again!

He looked at me, concerned. "Are you okay, Dee?" I smiled and said I was more than okay.

"Then what's on your mind?" he asked. I looked around again, to see if anyone was close or listening to us then I turned back to him and said,

"I want to suck your dick, Byron! I've never said that to any man in my life, but I have been thinking about how much I would love to do it since I woke up this morning!" He knew I had never said that to another man before and knew how much of a step that was for me to take. We had spent a long time talking about my lack of experience, after I told him my sex life with my husband was not fulfilling.

The stunned look on his face made me burst out laughing! He recovered quickly and excused himself from the table and said he would be right back. He walked out of the dining room and into the ****istration office.

When he came back he told me clean up our table and meet him by the back dock, as soon as I was finished. I didn't know what he had in mind, but I was sure I would be sucking his dick soon, and I was excited!

When I got out to the dock, he was in one of the ranch water trucks and told me to jump in. He explained that he had volunteered us to go fill the fresh water truck.

The drive was a little over a mile. We went to a barn, in the meadow above the resort.

On the way up the mountain, there are guest cabins, so I behaved myself and stayed on the passenger side of the truck.

We talked as I put on some fresh lipstick, and made a show out of smacking my lips together. We talked - first about the weather, then about the bumpy road and some innuendos about the night before and finally about what I said to him at the breakfast table.

I told him I had given my husband less than 10 blowjobs during my 20 years of marriage, and I had never volunteered for it. I told him that Tommi used to beg and plead and sweet talk me and I usually ended up with some new clothes or a vacation out of the deal!

He laughed and said, "what made you want to do it for me?" I smiled back at him and said,

"I am so in...turned on by you, I can hardly stand it! I want to make you feel good and when you look at me I want you to think about kissing me and holding me close to you, and know that I want to feel your touch and be wanted by you and I want you to want me!" I was startled at my own thoughts. Had i just almost told him I am in love with him??

I reached over and put my hand on his bulge and licked my lips as I raised my eyebrows. He laughed and said, "You are bad, Dee!" I smiled, "I think that's what you want me to be, and I want to be naughty for you!" He reached over and palmed the side of my face with his big hand and ran his thumb over my lips. I opened my mouth and began sucking on it, as I looked into his eyes.

"Damn, girl, you're the naughty woman my mama always warned me about!" He laughed.

"Right now I'm feeling like the naughty girl my mama always told me not to be, and I can't wait to find out what you taste like."

He took the turn to the barn, got out and opened the doors and drove the truck in. After pulling under the tank, he started the pump to fill the water truck, then closed the barn doors

Finally, he turned towards me, took me in his strong arms lifted me up and kissed me! I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling his lips capture mine and my body came alive in his arms. It was like I was a teenager, again! My heart beat wildly in my chest and my body was reacting to feelings that were coursing through me!

He broke our kiss and held my head in his hands, looking into my eyes. "You are one beautiful woman, Dee, it's a shame you're married." The statement jarred me out of the moment, but the thought quickly passed.

I looked into Byron's eyes and smiled then kissed him, again. Even though I was 14 years older, I was very much under his spell and he was very much in control - and he knew it.

"Can I taste your dick, baby? I want to make you feel good!" I pleaded with him.

"Are you sure you know what you're getting into? You know I like to make women beg for this dick." Byron said.

"I think it's worth begging for" I said and giggled - then the look on his face changed...

"Get on your knees!"

His words sent heat through my body and made me weak in the knees. I knew from our conversations that he was dominant when it came to women, and I told him I thought we needed more dominant men in our society.

I sank to my knees in front of him, but kept my eyes on his, until his aggressive gaze made me look down. He told me to raise my arms, then reached down and grabbed the hem of my flannel shirt and pulled it off over my head. I had purposely not worn a bra, because I wanted to feel his hands on my breasts. He commented on how much he like them, when made me feel really good!

I felt the cool breeze in the barn on my sensitive nipples, which made them instantly hard as little erasers. He reached down and ran his calloused hands over my breasts. I get REALLY turned on by having my breasts played with and my nipples pinched. He didn't spend a lot of time there, but enough to make me wet.

"Get it out baby, I want to feel those sexy lips on my dick" He said. "Hurry, babe, we don't have much time!"

I fumbled with his belt and got it loose, then the buttons of his jeans. He ran his fingers through my hair as I pulled his pants and underwear down until his dick flopped out in front of my face.

"Open your mouth, DeeAnna, and get your first taste of black dick!"

On my knees in the straw of the barn floor, naked from the waist up...

DeeAnna. Rancher's wife, mother of 4, 4H supporter, Girlscout leader, cheating wife; and loving it! The thoughts I was having, looking up at the handsome Black man who had - just the night before - given me the best orgasms of my life!

It goes without saying that this was the biggest dick I had ever had, and now I was going to try to give this incredible man a blowjob?!! YES! I could think of nothing that I would rather do at this moment than suck Byron's dick for him!

I could feel the heat of him on my lips, it was so close to my face. I reached for it, but he pushed my hands down and told me "Only your mouth."

He was already getting hard and the head of his dick is huge! I was so wanting to please him but starting to wonder how I was going to get his dick into my mouth.

All of those thoughts dissolved as I leaned forward and kissed his beautiful dick for the first time. I kissed it, again, then opened my mouth to let my tongue taste it and ran my lips over the head and up the length of him.

I could feel my desires coming alive, and I wanted to touch it. To feel how hard he was for me!

"Nice, baby! When we have time Imma' let you explore all you want to, but right now we have to get finished and get back before they send out a search party." Byron, said, then threaded his fingers in my hair and put the head of his dick against my lips.

"Start suckin" Was all he said and I took just the tip in my mouth and began to nurse it.

"Take it in your mouth" he panted.

I was doing my best and running my tongue over the tip as I sucked, because I could see that it was getting a good reaction from him.

He flexed his hips a little and pushed, urging me to take more in my mouth.

I opened as wide as I could and stretched my lips over the head of his dick. He told me to take his dick in my hands to squeeze and stroke it. I couldn't even wrap my hands around it and I have long fingers! I did the best I could and loved the feeling of his hard dick against my palms and having my fingers around his dick; while feeling the heat and hardness, the veins and contours, I was loving this!

His cock was already big and it started getting harder and expanding as I sucked as much as I was able and continued to stroke and explore with my fingers.

Every time I got the head into my mouth, there was no more room for my tongue and sucking seemed impossible!

He pulled it out of my mouth and slapped me across the face with it. Not hard, but enough to make me look up at him.

"Look into my eyes when you're suckin' my dick, Dee!" After that, I never took my eyes off of his handsome face.

He wrapped his strong hands around the sides of my head and began working more dick into my mouth. He talked me through sucking and licking his dick, sucking his balls, stroking his dick, and encouraged me to take more of his dick in my mouth as he held me by the head and pushed.

"That's it, Dee, suck that black dick, baby!"

I never did take more than a few inches or so in my mouth, but I worked that few inches with everything I had!

After awhile, I started to adjust and was at least able to move my mouth up and down the shaft some while continuing to suck. I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying sucking his dick, and I wanted to suck more but was physically unable to get more into my mouth.

Finally, when I thought my jaw was about to fall off; I felt his body jerk, and he came in my mouth...

He moaned in pleasure, which made me happy and I fought to swallow every drop, but failed miserably and it oozed out the sides of my mouth and down my chin, neck and onto my shoulders and breasts.

"That's it, Dee, baby, suck that black dick dry!"

I was doing my best and still working it with my hands! He was laughing and telling me how good it felt. I was so proud of myself, and surprised at how turned on I got while I was doing this for him!

I was SO wet from the excitement, I could feel my panties sticking to me, and I wanted to feel him in me, again - but I knew it was time for us to go back to the lodge.

He helped me get cleaned up, kissed me and thanked me; and we got back into the truck and headed back to the lodge.

I have more things to share about that day and the rest of the week. I will continue in the next installment... Cheers! DeeAnna
Reply to this topic