We Made an Agreement

Started by Ruchika Siwach · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
We made an agreement. We both knew what we wanted. We needed to share each other in the most intimate way. I would have her precious bodily fluids and she would have mine. Oh, it's supposed to be our body's wastes, but it was us and we needed it.

Julie and I met in the park one afternoon. She was just out for a stroll and I was doing some jogging. I need a rest, and stopping to talk to a hot, young blond seemed like the thing to do.

Myself, most of my life I've always had hot fetishes, but the woman I dated and the one I married would never go for that. My wife Brenda, who nagged me constantly, thought that buttfucking was kinky. When I brought up things like golden showers or exchanging fluids, she'd freakout and accuse me of being some kind of pervert. It got to the point that she wouldn't even let me rim her.

That relationship ended in disaster. I ended up alone and masturbating. I bought a lot of toys. Fantasized a lot. I wanted a woman who would peg my ass once in a while and be open to more than just straight sex.

Julie and I hit it off right away because she was looking for just such a man for herself. On own first hookup, I told her about my fantasy of drinking a beautiful woman's full bladder of pee, while at the same time she gulps down mine.

She smiled and said, "Let's go for it."

We decided to play it as a game. We flipped a quarter. Heads, my place, tails, hers. I got heads.

Out next flip was heads, she drinks my bladder of piss first, tails, I drink hers. She won that one.

I had a plastic cover under my sheets so I wasn't too worried about any spillage and her spillage would be a pleasure to lie in anyhow.

I wanted to lay flat on the bed and have her sit on my face and let go, but she told me that if I was flat on my back there was a good chance I could choke on it, saying I needed some tip or angle to make sure I swallowed it smoothly enough. She convinced me. I put pillow beneath my head. She wanted to face away from me but I told her I wanted her facing toward me so I could look up into her eyes as I swallowed her pee.

With a seductive leer on her face, and one of her beautiful thighs at each side of my face, she lower her twat over my mouth, her soft pubic hairs tickling my nose, her smell aromatically intoxicating, drowning me female pheromones. I knew she was holding it. I gave a hot seductive lick and tongue swipe and a loving suck of her clit and said, "Give it to me, baby."

"You want my pee, honey? Tell me how much you want it."

"Oh, baby, feed me."

She was now grinned above me, loving every moment of what she was about to do. She bent down and gave me a tender kiss followed by a smile of love and happiness.

"Her it comes, baby." She sat up and raised her head slightly, eyes closed, her hot snatch pushing against my mouth. The golden elixir cut loose and poured forth over tongue, down my throat. All I could do was swallow, swallow continuously. It was a salty taste of love and heat. I loved it and swallowed with joy, filling my belly with her love. I kept sucking, taking her hot clit into my mouth and more juice poured forth, this ending flow being her orgasm.

She finished with a relieved smile on her face and looked down at me with bright and happy eyes, her blond hair hanging on each side of her face. She then lowered her face to mine and we engaged in a passionate entanglement of tongues. Her actions showed love as she took my hand and pulled me upward until I was in a sitting position. She then lowered her face down and put my semi hard seven inch cock into her mouth.

"If you're ready, Julie, here it comes."

My urine began to flow and she kept her mouth over my cock. I reached down and felt her throat as it pulsed up and down, swallowing my continuous stream of urine. She was good drinker. She swallowed it all, not spilling a drop.

We sat at the edge of the bed and each of us burped, and laughed, tasting the urine that filled out tummies.

I pushed her back and lifted her legs, sinking my seven inches of male love right into hot pussy, and pounded her to multiple orgasms. We fucked all that night, with a grand finale of me fucking her tight ass and peeing into her rectum. It was one crazy enema she later told me. That night we slept in each others arms, a part of each other to the hilt. She awoke the next morning with me rimming her beautiful butt hole, a new way to greet the day.
Reply to this topic